Anyone tried any version on Verizon?

Search This thread

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
Thanks for clearing that up for me. Nice 27 total posts you've got there.

Maybe the newness of those chiming in on your 'trolling' should tell you something

/

kimdoocheol

Jan 9, 2012
Thanks for clearing that up for me. Nice 27 total posts you've got there.

Maybe the newness of those chiming in on your 'trolling' should tell you something

/

You are totally off base and are making yourself look dumb. Quit while you are ahead sir.

imnuts is not trolling. Go look up trolling, use google or search or something, rather than use big words you do not understand.

It is super sad you think post size reflects ****-size. I may only have 28 posts, but what does that matter? Doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
You are totally off base and are making yourself look dumb. Quit while you are ahead sir.

imnuts is not trolling. Go look up trolling, use google or search or something, rather than use big words you do not understand.

It is super sad you think post size reflects ****-size. I may only have 28 posts, but what does that matter? Doesn't mean anything.
Google search 'Internet Troll', first search result is Wiki, first line says:

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[3] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog..."

Expand your minds. Now you should go back to trolling someone else. I'm done here.

kimdoocheol

Jan 9, 2012
Google search 'Internet Troll', first search result is Wiki, first line says:

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[3] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog..."

Expand your minds. Now you should go back to trolling someone else. I'm done here.

Overview
Trolling is an Internet slang term used to describe any Internet user behavior that is meant to intentionally anger or frustrate someone else. It is often associated with online discussions where users are subjected to offensive or superfluous posts and messages in order to provoke a response.

I'm glad you can click on the first response of google. But that Wiki page is a troll in itself. The term has been widely used since 1980, but in current day, it pretty much means the above.

BTW, by your definition you are trolling. LOL.

imnuts

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2007
West Chester
www.imnuts.org
Maybe it's just me, but I still don't get how telling the OP and other readers that what they are asking is nearly impossible without serious connections is trolling. It is related to the topic at hand, as I'm telling everyone that it is pointless to go buy an international LTE version, Sprint version, etc. as they will not work on Verizon's network without knowing someone with high-level access to VZW's backend systems. It is also informing people that the question asked by the OP is likely something that can't be answered publicly if you can actually get it to work, as you are likely doing something illegal, or against someone's terms of employment to make it work.

Also, if you want to know what Trolling is, see Urban Dictionary as it is a better definition of the term. Apparently you also never learned anything through school, as Wikipedia is not a proper source for anything, without verifying the information through multiple other sources first. Needless to say, Wikipedia is the only site I can find with your definition of "troll".

kimdoocheol

Jan 9, 2012
Maybe it's just me, but I still don't get how telling the OP and other readers that what they are asking is nearly impossible without serious connections is trolling. It is related to the topic at hand, as I'm telling everyone that it is pointless to go buy an international LTE version, Sprint version, etc. as they will not work on Verizon's network without knowing someone with high-level access to VZW's backend systems. It is also informing people that the question asked by the OP is likely something that can't be answered publicly if you can actually get it to work, as you are likely doing something illegal, or against someone's terms of employment to make it work.

Also, if you want to know what Trolling is, see Urban Dictionary as it is a better definition of the term. Apparently you also never learned anything through school, as Wikipedia is not a proper source for anything, without verifying the information through multiple other sources first. Needless to say, Wikipedia is the only site I can find with your definition of "troll".

Bro, these people just want you to explain a 10 page article on why you can't do it. Your answer was fine from the get-go. Obviously OP does not really understand how VZW works.

As for the other dude, I'm guessing he is just an older gent who tries to utilize slang in all the wrong contexts. I literally lol'd when I saw he looked up wiki for trolling. Btw, it is the first hit on google, so I don't think he really looked to hard.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Im not feeding you trolls anymore, google it yourself, shv-e250....3 models

Sent from my MB870 using xda app-developers app
    I posted it in the note 2 general q&a before it was separated into different flavors by the mods into individual carrier models, and btw people unlock phones and try different networks all the time, and there are at least 3 models from south korea that could play nicely with Verizon with a little effort and was hoping someone had found a useful bit of info. So once again if you dont have something helpful to post please dont

Sent from my MB870 using xda app-developers app

You really have no idea how VZW's network works do you? If you can't get a Sprint LTE device to work on VZW, how do you think you're going to get an international version working? Just because it supports LTE doesn't mean it will work. If that was the case, why aren't people using AT&T or Sprint Note II's on VZW? Or one of the many other LTE capable phones out there that are available? The reason is because you can't. It won't work, and even if they did support the same protocols and frequencies, you would need to know someone that has access to backend VZW systems that would be willing to risk their job for you to even hope at getting it to work.
    sprints version should be able to work on Verizon, they are both cdma+lte with global capabilities... I know they could since sprint and Verizon roam of each other just like AT&T and T-Mobile do and unlocked gsm phones work on AT&T and T-Mobile all you should have to do is unlock a sprint version

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
    So it is possible

It was just a question (in the Q&A section no less) looking for like minded people to respond

Trolling is responding without addressing the topic or in this case answering the question, which was what you did.... repeatedly.

I'm only responding because I would expect much more in a response from a developer. Leave the negativity and the can't do attitude to someone else.

You have no clue what trolling means.