[REF] GALAXY S4 (I9500/I9505) GSM / NON-HLOS - MODEM'S Collection (Odin/CWM/TWRP)

Search This thread

alipingdante

Aug 10, 2010
POCO M3
Fair enough, I thought that you have asked for I9500. I'll add it ASAP. ;)
In future, please provide phone model as well because we have 2 of them. ;)

...it is also for I9500

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371105385430.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371105385430.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 347

thanhsmr

Oct 19, 2011
in download mode , i saw this entry " write protect : enable" and odin say fail when each i try to flash modern

what is wrong?

Mik3yZ

Nov 15, 2008
hi guys and girls, i am getting a bit confused. currently running modem DXUAMDK. Now i was checking the site regarding the country codes... but not really getting it.

my phone was ordered in "the Netherlands", but is a i9500 octacore (so apparently imported). So, how do i now know which country the phone is from, and what modem should i be flashing now? ps. rom running is XXUBMF3 (Wanamlite).

mw86

Jul 17, 2012
Afton
forum.techinferno.com
hi guys and girls, i am getting a bit confused. currently running modem DXUAMDK. Now i was checking the site regarding the country codes... but not really getting it.

my phone was ordered in "the Netherlands", but is a i9500 octacore (so apparently imported). So, how do i now know which country the phone is from, and what modem should i be flashing now? ps. rom running is XXUBMF3 (Wanamlite).

Im not so certain myself. Im a us users who bought i9500 and it came from i think Argentina i am not sure. Came with the UB country code and I have not had any issues using modems from other country codes like XX and etc :) you can always grab a copy of the one your on and try the others see what gives good performance

Reactions: 1dtms

Mik3yZ

Nov 15, 2008
Im not so certain myself. Im a us users who bought i9500 and it came from i think Argentina i am not sure. Came with the UB country code and I have not had any issues using modems from other country codes like XX and etc :) you can always grab a copy of the one your on and try the others see what gives good performance

Thanks for the answer. But shouldn't we get things clear? :) I mean there is a logic behind the naming convention... I couldn't even find what country my modem is.

Not really planning to try every modem, haha. Any Netherlands users with an i9500 and other modem?

Otherwise I'll have to try them all... got to find some time for that ;)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: mw86

zoah

Dec 29, 2011
Rotterdam
best modem for S4

hi guys, im kinda newb in this section, i was wondering, which modem/radio is the best for galaxy s4.

i live in The Netherlands, and i got this firmware:

Germany DBT (May 2013)
PDA: I9505XXUBMEA
CSC: I9505OXABMEA
MODEM: I9505XXUAME2
Version 4.2.2

any advice??

Top Liked Posts