Attachments

• SC20140517-191217.png
    SC20140517-191217.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 25

AbhiLP

Nov 13, 2012
Jammu
not work on my phone, why??

Please try to explain a bit more so that i can understand what actually the problem is (take a screenshot of the exact error that you see in playstore) and have you tried what i told you to do ??

Ps:- If you are having problem in explaining in english, try to write in your native language and translate it using google translate.

wanyakuza

Jan 7, 2014
ipoh
Please try to explain a bit more so that i can understand what actually the problem is (take a screenshot of the exact error that you see in playstore) and have you tried what i told you to do ??

Ps:- If you are having problem in explaining in english, try to write in your native language and translate it using google translate.

first i have follow ur step by uninstall flyonmod then clear data google play.but when i try to sign in on google play it show the same problem.why???

AbhiLP

Nov 13, 2012
Jammu
first i have follow ur step by uninstall flyonmod then clear data google play.but when i try to sign in on google play it show the same problem.why???

Do you have google play services installed on your phone ????
If no, then download new play store from here :-
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2753789

And install it as instructed in thread. If it starts, it will automatically download and update google play services.

Last edited: