[Q] Nokia Lumia 710 - Battery Life

Search This thread

AsianXL

Aug 31, 2011
Vancouver
How is the real-life battery usage of the Lumia 710 like? I understand that the battery size is on the small size, but how long will it last on a typical work day?

If anyone is coming from a Nexus S, does it have better battery life?

quailallstar

Jan 22, 2007
Google Pixel 8 Pro
How is the real-life battery usage of the Lumia 710 like? I understand that the battery size is on the small size, but how long will it last on a typical work day?

If anyone is coming from a Nexus S, does it have better battery life?

When I first got my Lumia 710 the battery was horrible and would crap out in about 4 hrs. Now two weeks into ownership I'm getting about a day of use from the charge. Keep in mind that wifi and bluetooth are always on for me.

rupanidm

Feb 13, 2012
Mumbai
When I first got my Lumia 710 the battery was horrible and would crap out in about 4 hrs. Now two weeks into ownership I'm getting about a day of use from the charge. Keep in mind that wifi and bluetooth are always on for me.

buddy, there's no wifi always on option at all in lumia 710. when the screen goes off, after about 30 secs even wifi goes off and it is on gprs/3g only :)

gauravc12

Jan 21, 2012
Indore
I bought the 710 previois month. Yeah! The battery capacity is not too high but still for me it stretches upto 14-17 hours during my normal usage that includes:
-Always on EDGE connection.
-Mail sync time set at 30 minutes.
-40 mins to 1 hour surfing.
-20 to 30 mins calling.
-And some minutes of gaming, photo sessions, music etc.

My routine goes a little scheduled up so i can mention exact figures. :p
Each day one or the other person around me is amazed seeing this awesome OS. Love it. ;)