[ROM] Criskelo's ICS V1 Beta4 (12/mar/2012) new bar icons/toggles /mod screen lock »»

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
K

kasdorji@gmail.com

Damn why criskelo ics rom v2 was removed? it is very good rom,using as daily now and no even single fc, plz keep it doing criskelo :(

I was also.looking for criskeloNOTE ICS V2
since this morning.I has downloaded this yestersay and it was very good rom and the best is it has snote which was working without any fc.
Why it was removed?
Luckily i have it downloaded and loving it right now.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

cal75

Sep 8, 2006
hi,
how can i flash Criskelo's ICS Rom v2 from TeamRocket V1.5 ICS ?

thanks

j2kquest

Oct 4, 2007
Anyone know how i can get the social hub widget on CriskeloRomNOTE.vICS-V2
It seems to be missing
Sent from my GT-N7000

cellem

Jan 31, 2012
Athens
Mine works perfect since yesterday morning that I have flashed it.. Thanx God I made it before removal.. Everything works truly perfect and I am about to flash the 15togle theme.. Hi everyone!! :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

norge-xda

Apr 26, 2011
Salerno
i think not maxicet reported, but roberthoma or smt like that, he isnt even developer, just tester and behaves like a important person in developing roms.... ^^

Well, I can plainly quote EdgaBimbam and not only 'cause I'm Italian like Midnote Team but because I use to follow the italian forum in which Mid Team gathered and I know ppl there: they work on results and improvement, not on a stupid "who-has-the-bigger" game.

Oh, just to add: I use Criskelo, so I can be easily deemed as impartial.

One more thing: I hope Criskelo continue developing in our Room. Pls, don't be involved in kid cheats! One person doesn't count

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts