updates auroraSP+

Search This thread

oz0021

Oct 18, 2013
If I want to install update 1 and after that 2 i have auroraSP but without any updates.
Can I install it without any wipe?

insignia666

Oct 20, 2011
yes it's helps :) what wipe dalvik cache do to the phone? becuase i have apps with saves and call members.
good to hear that, dalvik cache is a program cache area for the program dalvik. Dalvik is a java based virtual machine that is the bases for running your programs (the ones that have the .apk extension). In order to make access times faster (because there's not JIT (just in time) compiler installed by default), the dalvik-cache is the result of dalvik doing a optimization of the running program its similar to windows prefetch. it does not change any app data or phone numbers just optimizes it to run faster the next time u start your phone...:laugh:

oz0021

Oct 18, 2013
good to hear that, dalvik cache is a program cache area for the program dalvik. Dalvik is a java based virtual machine that is the bases for running your programs (the ones that have the .apk extension). In order to make access times faster (because there's not JIT (just in time) compiler installed by default), the dalvik-cache is the result of dalvik doing a optimization of the running program its similar to windows prefetch. it does not change any app data or phone numbers just optimizes it to run faster the next time u start your phone...:laugh:

Thank you ver much :D