[Q] [Q$ Where is soundfile for "battery full notification"

Search This thread

vervaeck

Jun 16, 2006
Hi,
I have root access to my i9505 and want to disable battery full notification.
Searched around and saw I can install 3minit framework or wanam xposed or in settings let screen on to set the notification off, BUT I just want to REPLACE the soundfile by one less anoying.
Setting on/off is not a good solution for me.

I searched in root for the soundfile "battery full notification" but didn't find it.

Pls can someone tell me where to look or what is the name?

Last edited:

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
Hi,
I have root access to my i9505 and want to disable battery full notification.
Searched around and saw I can install 3minit framework or in settings let screen on to set the notification off, BUT I just want to replace the soundfile by one less anoying.

I searched in root for the soundfile "battery full notification" but didn't find it.

Pls can someone tell me where to look or what is the name?
Install Xposed Framework and the module Wanam Xposed then :highfive:

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
Tx, tried also but I just can set On or Off with that module.
I want to replace the soundfile

hello mate Try this :) If your Phone is rooted , Open Root explorer then system\media\audio\ui and look for tw_battery_caution.ogg and remove/change the file from that folder and reboot your phone. When your Battery hit 100% there should be no more sound after reaching 100% :) Might be work or not :S lol

Last edited:
Reactions: vervaeck

vervaeck

Jun 16, 2006
hello mate Try this :) If your Phone is rooted , Open Root explorer then system\media\audio\ui and look for tw_battery_caution.ogg and remove/change the file from that folder and reboot your phone. When your Battery hit 100% there should be no more sound after reaching 100% :) Might be work or not :S lol

Hi mate, thank you ! Yes, this is the "key" but unfortunally the file you mention is for when there is something wrong with the battery like high temperature e.g.. The file/sound tw_battery_caution.ogg is not the sound used for notification "Battery Full".

I tried alread all .ogg files with "search" but it is driving me crazy ... none of them was like notification battery full.
Or I overlooked one ... so if someone knows the name of the file I send him/her 1000 Thank you's :)

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
Hi mate, thank you ! Yes, this is the "key" but unfortunally the file you mention is for when there is something wrong with the battery like high temperature e.g.. The file/sound tw_battery_caution.ogg is not the sound used for notification "Battery Full".

I tried alread all .ogg files with "search" but it is driving me crazy ... none of them was like notification battery full.
Or I overlooked one ... so if someone knows the name of the file I send him/her 1000 Thank you's :)

Well Like @Joku1981 said use Xposed bro :)and if you still dont wanna use xposed then In order to remove this you need to modify the systemui.apk in order to fix this issue , sorry mate :) and goodluck

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tx, tried also but I just can set On or Off with that module.
    I want to replace the soundfile