[Q] Delete SD card Partition

Search This thread

don_moshiur

May 7, 2014
Rajshahi
I partitioned sdext2 my SD card on my Wildfire s in CWM from recovery menu. now i want to delete sdext2 partition. How i can delete it?

Kenny_cro

Mar 23, 2013
Zagreb
connect your phone to PC,enable mass storage,install mini tool partition wizard on PC and open it and there you'll see your hdd and sdcard partitions,then delete sdext partition and extend the fat32 partiton of sdcard with the free space that has left after deleting sdext partition

Last edited:
Reactions: don_moshiur

aWFSuser

Dec 31, 2013
Howrah
Sorry but i can't see how? From recovery is simple.
Boot to recovery.
Select format sdcard
Wait
Profit.
Both twrp and cwm recoveries support this :/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

No, I think the OP asked how he can delete the sdext partition i.e. merge it with the original partition. I'm not sure if that can be done from the recovery.

Reactions: heavy_metal_man

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Easy Squeezy

I partitioned sdext2 my SD card on my Wildfire s in CWM from recovery menu. now i want to delete sdext2 partition. How i can delete it?

Find any old nokia phone that has a micro sd card slot and put your sd card in it. Then format the sd card using the phones file manager and voila the partition is deleted!!
    How old? Which specific model?

Any Symbian model will do!:p
    I personally use the Nokia 5233 :D
    connect your phone to PC,enable mass storage,install mini tool partition wizard on PC and open it and there you'll see your hdd and sdcard partitions,then delete sdext partition and extend the fat32 partiton of sdcard with the free space that has left after deleting sdext partition
    Sorry but i can't see how? From recovery is simple.
    Boot to recovery.
    Select format sdcard
    Wait
    Profit.
    Both twrp and cwm recoveries support this :/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

No, I think the OP asked how he can delete the sdext partition i.e. merge it with the original partition. I'm not sure if that can be done from the recovery.