Anyone else has this annoying issue..

Search This thread

kramdens

Nov 20, 2011
It's not a deal breaker or anything, but when I unlock my phone after it's been locked for say more than 5 minutes, the weather widget/clock and any folders on my home screen, dissapear for a split second and reload. It's just annoying. If I unlock it and open it quickly, it doesn't, only when phones been locked for a few minutes.

It just basically reloads everything. Anyone else have this, or is there a way to get rid of that??

stas333

Feb 2, 2008
It's not a deal breaker or anything, but when I unlock my phone after it's been locked for say more than 5 minutes, the weather widget/clock and any folders on my home screen, dissapear for a split second and reload. It's just annoying. If I unlock it and open it quickly, it doesn't, only when phones been locked for a few minutes.

It just basically reloads everything. Anyone else have this, or is there a way to get rid of that??

nothing like that here

Enddo

Oct 31, 2013
Atlanta, Ga.
www.youtube.com

Sounds like a 'redraw'. Are you using the 2GB variant?

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York

Mine does it also. But only when I have pattern lock on, if I use pin it doesn't do it.

decklan41

Apr 24, 2013

Hey I was just wondering how good is the LG G3 compared to the Samsung Galaxy S5.. I would like to get a new phone and does are my 2 options.. If there is another phone that is equal good plz let me know.. THX

kramdens

Nov 20, 2011
While I don't mind questions about how good the phone is, it has nothing to do with this thread I'm trying to figure out a problem as to why this screen completely redraws the widgets and folders everytime i unlock it.

Bus Driver

May 9, 2011
Malaysia
You have the smart bulletin on?try turning it off and see if there's any improvement. Had theg same issue last time, turning off smart bulletin worked for me.

Last edited: