[CLOSED][APP][2.3+] dSploit v1.0.31b - An Android network penetration suite

Do you think the dSploit project needs a website with a forum and maybe some doc ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nyorbee

Aug 31, 2011
Hi, session hijacker in mitm, working only from my PC, I can't see sessions of other users using my wifi, I tried on couple devices, why is that?

EDIT: Now is not working at all, when I click start the app was stopped... I tried reinstaling, but the same

Now it sees only my phone and my networ, but don't see, other devices connected to my wifi, and every function have some error, or FC app... What can I do?

EDIT2: I was connected to wifi on my phone, but on main screen I was only seeing my phone and network, when I click on wifi signal icon in right top corner I chose my wifi and input password there than I see all the devices. But still one with one of the laptop session hijacker is not working, I'm entering facebook for example and nothing...

Last edited:

mArtinko5MB

Apr 18, 2011
Once again, i am runnig AOKP last build.

Can i change User-Agent: on http request to be custom ?

ps. when i try MITM, Coundnt find a cached MAC address for x.x.x.x, try to wait a little bit and then try again or restart the network dialog appears

Last edited:

Yahia700

Mar 6, 2013
Rabat
Am sorry for this stupid question but what do this app really do , it give internet security or like hacking ???

Sent From My Evolved Mini Galaxy
Android 4.2.2

dick8843

Feb 24, 2010
Interceptor has an android version . !! Sniff.su

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

thelordoftime803

Apr 7, 2013
Ploiesti
Bug report !

Hi ! I recently installed dSploit and tried the MITM-Redirection ! I redirected my laptop to xda-developers and it all worked ! I stopped the redirection but now instead of Youtube I get xda-developers ! Any ideea how to fix ? I tried reconnecting to wireless , rebooting both pc and phone but same result ! I am using firefox and redirected only on it ! The problem doesen't seem to occure on google chrome so I think I'm going to reinstall firefox !

Pons

Sep 2, 2010
Hi ! I recently installed dSploit and tried the MITM-Redirection ! I redirected my laptop to xda-developers and it all worked ! I stopped the redirection but now instead of Youtube I get xda-developers ! Any ideea how to fix ? I tried reconnecting to wireless , rebooting both pc and phone but same result ! I am using firefox and redirected only on it ! The problem doesen't seem to occure on google chrome so I think I'm going to reinstall firefox !
Tried rebooting your router, or clearing firefox's cache?

CoolApps

May 12, 2011

Wipe the cache, remember that it takes time for the application to stop using the part of the module while stopping so when you stop it just wait for a few seconds.

Sent from my Nexus 4

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

the app was created to test vulnerabilities on a network, but some people use it as a hacking tool, or to pull pranks on their friends.

True that, it is awesome to test out the MITM module has that has the best hacks to test out.

Sent from my Nexus 4

mark2410

May 26, 2010
for some reason it wont install on my nexus 7. the install button just wont do anything as thoughthe screen isnt registering anything

Ci-Fi

Sep 11, 2012
There won't be any new versions released because the OP moved on. Is this correct?

iExitus

Mar 12, 2012
Stuttgart
There won't be any new versions released because the OP moved on. Is this correct?
dSploit is Back!

Hi guys, after more than four months from the last release of dSploit, i’ve decided to open this blog and continuing dSploit developing.

I’d like to say to all of you guys that I’m sorry for this pause period, but as someone already knows, i’ve recently switched to a new job which is very time taking ( and exciting of course! ) therefore i hadn’t any free time to work on my projects.

Continue reading here ...
I’m going to start this section of the blog explaining how every module of dSploit works at low level, both to give users an idea on what they are actually doing and to produce ( hopefully ) some interesting material about network security and generally speaking networking basic principles.

Hence let’s start from the beginnig, how dSploit discovers alive hosts on the network :D

(21.March)

That's what evilsocket told us :) so I think there will be a new version if he gets it ready for release. But as you can read he's in a new job and got less free time so let's give him his time :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

devilng

Jun 29, 2010
KIEV
i'm very sorry if my question was discussed, but will there ever be iOS version? thank you for this great software, it had already saved a lot of time for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, i'd like to introduce this project of mine and hopefully find some beta testers for it :D

dSploit is an Android network analysis and penetration suite which aims to offer to IT security experts/geeks the most complete and advanced professional toolkit to perform network security assesments on a mobile device.

Once dSploit is started, you will be able to easily map your network, fingerprint alive hosts operating systems and running services, search for known vulnerabilities, crack logon procedures of many tcp protocols, perform man in the middle attacks such as password sniffing ( with common protocols dissection ), real time traffic manipulation, etc, etc .

It's still in beta stage so unexpected behaviour could happen, after all i need b-testers for this reason :D

ANNOUNCEMENT: dSploit merges with ZImperium zANTI2
    Important Note on the Incoming 1.1.0b Version

After more than a year a new beta version v1.1.0b is coming, featuring full localization for many languages, a complete graphical restyling and many minor optimizations and fixes.
    Unfortunately I’ve lost the original certificate I used to sign dSploit packages on each release, this means that the auto update mechanism between the current 1.0.31b and the new 1.1.0b version will not work.
    You will be prompted for the new update and you will be able to download it, but installation will fail since the two apks will have different signatures and Android considers this as APK tampering.

Therefore a manual installation for the new version will be required then, starting from 1.1.0b the auto update process will continue to work as usual since I’m gonna backup the certificate everywhere :D

Please do not ask when the new release will be available, multi languages localizations need to be finished and only then I will release the new APK.
    dSploit is Back!

Hi guys, after more than four months from the last release of dSploit, i’ve decided to open this blog and continuing dSploit developing.

I’d like to say to all of you guys that I’m sorry for this pause period, but as someone already knows, i’ve recently switched to a new job which is very time taking ( and exciting of course! ) therefore i hadn’t any free time to work on my projects.

Continue reading here ...
    New dSploit 1.1.1b-20131229 nightly version available to download! http://update.dsploit.net/nightly
    Nightly Releases Available.

Since many of you asked how to compile dSploit themself to try the new features, and many of you had problems with that ( yeah I know, building an Android app is not as easy as compiling a “Hello World”, right? ), I decided to make nightly built apk available for everyone.

Continues here.