Did you buy Squaretrade Protection Plan?

Search This thread

mikespe

Dec 19, 2010
I've had my Note Pro for 16 days now and I know I will be keeping it. I have been contemplating on getting a accident protection plan because the tablet is so big & one small drop could kill it instantly. Di any of you purchase an accident protection plan...either Squaretrade or other...and if so are you glade you did? I have always had Assurion for my phones &never needed it until a few months ago when I dropped my Note 2 on concrete & cracked the screen. It was worth it to me at the time...

Thanks!!!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

muzzy996

Feb 4, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii
Yup this is my second note pro. First one was a total loss and was uninsured when I lost it by accident (stupidity really). On my second purchase I got squaretrade. No regrets, just peace of mind. Don't pay full price, Google for discount codes.

mikespe

Dec 19, 2010
Yup this is my second note pro. First one was a total loss and was uninsured when I lost it by accident (stupidity really). On my second purchase I got squaretrade. No regrets, just peace of mind. Don't pay full price, Google for discount codes.

I've been looking for a coupon code and went through about 30 pages of google searches but all the codes were expired or used. I signed up for their newsletter & got a 20% off code but I seen codes that were 30-40%...With the 20% a 2 year plan will cost $95 (plan+ NYS tax) but i was hoping to bring it down a bit more if possible...

mikespe

Dec 19, 2010
Well I decided to just call Squaretrade and ask for a discount and they gave me 30% off. So I did a 2 year $75 deductible plan for $79 and NO NYS sales tax!!! I hope I never need it but it's good to know I can get a new tablet if something were to happen!! If I didn't plan on using my tablet at work I'd probably wouldn't worry about a plan...but anything can happen out of the house!

***EDIT*** Well it looks like they did charge me NYS sales tax but still it was only $86....

Last edited:

kkretch

Jan 1, 2013
near Pittsburgh
I've had my Note Pro for 16 days now and I know I will be keeping it. I have been contemplating on getting a accident protection plan because the tablet is so big & one small drop could kill it instantly. Di any of you purchase an accident protection plan...either Squaretrade or other...and if so are you glade you did? I have always had Assurion for my phones &never needed it until a few months ago when I dropped my Note 2 on concrete & cracked the screen. It was worth it to me at the time...

Thanks!!!

I have purchased square plans for 4 devices now and have never had to use it. Two of the devices were sold on eBay at about 13 months old and I believe the plan helped mine sell very quickly as other units for sale on eBay that were less money had not. The warranties are transferable so that is also a plus. Sometimes you can get a better price on purchasing your plan from Amazon, Newegg or Tigerdirect even with a discount code direct from Squaretrade