[SHARE] Moto G Bootlogos

Search This thread

matmutant

Mar 17, 2011
~/
andrux-and-me.blogspot.com
Moto G
Moto E
ok I made new test using the @carock script, and apparently everything seems to work even with complex images ...
thanks to him.

Falcon_Moto_G_Boot_Logo_Stars1.png
Falcon_Moto_G_Boot_Logo_Stars2.png

... Flash into Recovery

Applied to my MotoG, beautiful work ;)
do you plan to make some CM capable themes ?

ebsbow

Jul 22, 2008
Nice collection. Just flashed Moto X Black.

Looks good, but the logo is an bit to big. Maybe something the size of the original?
Also an suggestion to make white on black logo, like the one on the back.
Thank for the collection :good:

unrafa

Dec 17, 2008
Galicia
LineageOS
Im afraid playstation logo is broken and produces artifacts at bottom of screen; i wish i could see more black bootscreens thanks

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

campusantu

Dec 1, 2011
New logos powered by android

Hi guys, I made the two new Motorola boot logos (powered by android) to two flashable logo.bin. Flash with "fastboot flash logo logo.bin" command
Here you are
Light
light.jpg
Dark
dark.png

NOTE: CHANGE FILE EXTENSION FROM ZIP TO BIN BEFORE FLASHING

Thanks to carock

EDIT: added flashable zips (logo_dark and logo_light)

Attachments

• logo_dark.zip
    743.7 KB · Views: 1,548
  • logo_light.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,094
Last edited:

KuGeL94

Jun 5, 2012
Germany
esfmods.com
Hi guys, I made the two new Motorola boot logos (powered by android) to two flashable logo.bin. Flash with "fastboot flash logo logo.bin" command
Here you are
Light
View attachment 2662179
Dark
View attachment 2662177

NOTE: CHANGE FILE EXTENSION FROM ZIP TO BIN BEFORE FLASHING

Thanks to carock

EDIT: added flashable zips (logo_dark and logo_light)

:p I see there is a slightly lighter square around your powered by android on ur black logo, mine is all black

campusantu

Dec 1, 2011
:p I see there is a slightly lighter square around your powered by android on ur black logo, mine is all black

So you're sure I didn't copied yours :p I know, but on device it's much less noticeable and that's the original image from Motorola, I didn't bother to fix it (neither they did ;) ). This will be useful only until April 14th, then the bootanimation will go back to the light one, and that image is fine :)

Reactions: mad-on-android

KuGeL94

Jun 5, 2012
Germany
esfmods.com
So you're sure I didn't copied yours :p I know, but on device it's much less noticeable and that's the original image from Motorola, I didn't bother to fix it (neither they did ;) ). This will be useful only until April 14th, then the bootanimation will go back to the light one, and that image is fine :)

lol, i know u didnt copy mine, xD i only took a print screen from a youtube video of a fullhd video of the moto x new boot screen and the logo was also there maybe thats why mine is all black

Reactions: mad-on-android

Top Liked Posts