[Q] How to Localize Android for Topaz?

Search This thread

hajloo

Oct 19, 2009
I want to create an application that let user select between diffreent languages (English, Hebrew, Arabic, ...) and when he accept the language, phone (reset, or do something to) change the entire language of the system.

It should be able to change the resource file and calendar.

It would be be nice if user be able to change some resources for hisself, and replace it in resource file.

I'd never work with android applications before, so please explain in detail if it's possible.

And is it possible to do this generally for all android phones? or I have to do it only for topaz?

any idea to do this will appriciated.
Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: artayofski

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want to create an application that let user select between diffreent languages (English, Hebrew, Arabic, ...) and when he accept the language, phone (reset, or do something to) change the entire language of the system.

It should be able to change the resource file and calendar.

It would be be nice if user be able to change some resources for hisself, and replace it in resource file.

I'd never work with android applications before, so please explain in detail if it's possible.

And is it possible to do this generally for all android phones? or I have to do it only for topaz?

any idea to do this will appriciated.
    Thank you in advance