[Q] No mobile data after flashing Wicked v.9.1 to stock slot

Search This thread

DVezor

Jan 22, 2014
Recently flashed Wicked v. 9.1 onto the stock slot using safestrap recovery, so far the rom has been working fine, and I've set up the apn. When looking at device info it shows I am connected to AT&T and LTE, but my mobile network state is disconnected. Any solutions for this?

Gage_Hero

Jul 22, 2010
Recently flashed Wicked v. 9.1 onto the stock slot using safestrap recovery, so far the rom has been working fine, and I've set up the apn. When looking at device info it shows I am connected to AT&T and LTE, but my mobile network state is disconnected. Any solutions for this?

Check to see if you still have the same modem as you started with.... I flashed a rom, I had connection but would cut out now and again... ended up relashing the same modem that was on the phone before... (modem did not change) now I have data and solid connection for phone calls.

DVezor

Jan 22, 2014
Check to see if you still have the same modem as you started with.... I flashed a rom, I had connection but would cut out now and again... ended up relashing the same modem that was on the phone before... (modem did not change) now I have data and solid connection for phone calls.

Not sure which modem I had before however I flashed from mk2 and just flashed the new modem and still no change

Gage_Hero

Jul 22, 2010
Google the kind of phone you have and ATT is your provider I take it? Include which version of android also so something like..... i337 modem att android 4.3 of course swtich the proper name and provider that you have. You don't want to be flashing the wrong modem you could end up with a paper weight....