Search This thread

leobest

Aug 12, 2013
help please.. i bought galaxy note 3 n900 about 8months ago and i find out this probem. i roote my device and installed ANDROID TUNER FREE and in battery info it said: battery capacity is 2100mah. but it should be 3200.. am i missing some thing. please try android tuner and test it on your device. im afraid that this battery is fake or probebly its for note 2 that the fk.. ing seller change it to note 3.help guys please

ghalib87

Jan 16, 2014
help please.. i bought galaxy note 3 n900 about 8months ago and i find out this probem. i roote my device and installed ANDROID TUNER FREE and in battery info it said: battery capacity is 2100mah. but it should be 3200.. am i missing some thing. please try android tuner and test it on your device. im afraid that this battery is fake or probebly its for note 2 that the fk.. ing seller change it to note 3.help guys please

Dont worry...its nothing...that was set by default . ignore

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: leobest

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Dont worry...its nothing...that was set by default . ignore

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app