[Q] Please Help!!!! need immedeiate help!!!!

Search This thread

sbeekman

Apr 1, 2012
Beaver Dam
okay im not a noob and i flash a lot. I have always been able to recover from soft bricks etc.. but this time im lost i tried flashing venum ice reborn and it bootlooped so i tried to boot back into recovery to restore a backup it still just bootlooped, i got it into odin mode flashed my stock rom odin recognized my device it did its thing passed green light i thought okay good to go but it still just bootloops. I have a us cellular model but use a converter and ive flashed all the sprint roms with no problem even this one once before. I can get into odin mode but it jjust bootloops after its done doing its thing ANYONE KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE THANK YOU!!!!!!

sbeekman

Apr 1, 2012
Beaver Dam
Any ideas please... Im really lost I can get into download mode and pc recognizes device it flashes stock rom successfully and then just bootloops insurance wont cover it and I cant reset flash counter. Everytime ive had an issue I just dl stock rom and flash in odin and boom good I really need help

Sent from my SCH-R680 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

weehooherod2

Jan 2, 2012
Any ideas please... Im really lost I can get into download mode and pc recognizes device it flashes stock rom successfully and then just bootloops insurance wont cover it and I cant reset flash counter. Everytime ive had an issue I just dl stock rom and flash in odin and boom good I really need help

Boot into recovery. Stock recovery, CWM, and TWRP, will all work. Wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache. Reboot, you should be golden.

sbeekman

Apr 1, 2012
Beaver Dam
A syock us cellular rom that ive used before to. Recover from a brick and i put it in pda slot also put the pit file in too nothing works its so stdange im screwed just bought the phone too

Wolfbeef123

Sep 3, 2011
Mission
A syock us cellular rom that ive used before to. Recover from a brick and i put it in pda slot also put the pit file in too nothing works its so stdange im screwed just bought the phone too

Its weird that it doesnt work... odin always works.
There's gotta be some little thing. What do you have checked? Have you tried the repartitioning option?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium HD app

Wolfbeef123

Sep 3, 2011
Mission
Yes sir

Like I said. There's gotta be something. What if you run it without a pit?

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Yes sir

Or try flashing a recovery and see if you can boot into it by chance

sbeekman

Apr 1, 2012
Beaver Dam
Tried all that lol just a recovery,without pit ,just a modem,etc.

Wolfbeef123

Sep 3, 2011
Mission

Damn... Well if it doesn't boot, I really don't think they'll know you messed with it. You don't have a tell triangle do you?
You might be able to lie to the insurance and say a child did something to it...
If it doesn't work, then you have a very nice paper weight, which sucks..

Reactions: MiguelHogue

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
Damn... Well if it doesn't boot, I really don't think they'll know you messed with it. You don't have a tell triangle do you?
You might be able to lie to the insurance and say a child did something to it...

Sometimes even in Odin you may have to do a factory reset after words to get it to boot had it happen all the time on epic touch... Had to Odin back to stock from cm because of the emmc brick error...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Wolfbeef123

Sep 3, 2011
Mission
Well if you flash twrp with odin and have it not autoreboot you should be able ti boot into brand new twrp shouldnt you? I never really messed with the 4g touch when I had it. But when I had the galaxy nexus I had to do that a couple of times.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.