Anyone Need S3 (non-lte T999) for parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mdneilson

Sep 3, 2007
MN, USA
I bought an S3 to repair, but got an S4 instead. I messed up replacing the glass, so the digitizer doesn't work. The LCD works fine, and the rest of the device works well, but is heavily scarred. If someone is looking for a mainboard or something, PM me. I'd rather sell or possibly donate to someone on this community than give money to fleabay.

I have the phone (white), two batteries that have good charge still, and blue replacement glass. I may be willing to separate pieces, including parting out the phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: ndwgs

atagent

Oct 18, 2007
I bought an S3 to repair, but got an S4 instead. I messed up replacing the glass, so the digitizer doesn't work. The LCD works fine, and the rest of the device works well, but is heavily scarred. If someone is looking for a mainboard or something, PM me. I'd rather sell or possibly donate to someone on this community than give money to fleabay.

I have the phone (white), two batteries that have good charge still, and blue replacement glass. I may be willing to separate pieces, including parting out the phone.

Mind telling how you messed up the digitizer? I'm about to replace the glass on my S3 also and would like to minimize the chance of screwing up.

Thanks!

beto0216

May 30, 2012
Tucson
www.betoslife.com
How much would you sell me a battery, mine is horrible can't even stay on for more than 3hrs and I also need the headphone jack piece, on mine I can only hear through one side :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.