2.3.4-4.5.1A-1_SUN-198_7-CM 10/24/11 latest SBF build Stock ROM FIXED DATA [10/27]

Search This thread

KnukLHead

Feb 24, 2012
Emmet Ar
I will be updating/reorganizing the online archive over the next week. Unfortunately due to the hard drive failure I had a while back I have lost most of the ROM's prior to 198_7. By a stroke of luck just happened to find yay's files from this thread as well as most of the Alien ROM files.

If you were looking for just the Stock 198_7 sbf that is available in the Photon Compendium.

The page it takes u to at the photon compendium, the mars site doesnt have anything to download. Only things to click on are advertisements.

Lokifish Marz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 13, 2011
Olympus Mons, Mars
martian-imperium.com
The page it takes u to at the photon compendium, the mars site doesnt have anything to download. Only things to click on are advertisements.

Walkthrough on how to download file from the Imperium website. The attached images are in order and show exactly how to dl the files.

Last edited:

the12nv

Aug 21, 2010
Fitchburg, WI
Hello to All - I have downloaded RSD Lite 5.5 and the latest SBF - I have extracted the SBF and clicked Start as needed - I have now done this 3 times - each time my phone is stuck in a book look - I am showing that I am no longer unlocked - but I can not get out of this bootloop - any advice??

****************************************************************************************************************************

Rule #1 of XDA - read - someone may have had the same problem - I found my answer - my fault, this linux homework is getting to me!

Last edited:

Doballa

Oct 11, 2011
Hello to All - I have downloaded RSD Lite 5.5 and the latest SBF - I have extracted the SBF and clicked Start as needed - I have now done this 3 times - each time my phone is stuck in a book look - I am showing that I am no longer unlocked - but I can not get out of this bootloop - any advice??

****************************************************************************************************************************

Rule #1 of XDA - read - someone may have had the same problem - I found my answer - my fault, this linux homework is getting to me!

Yes, you need to go into recovery and factory reset from there.

Sent from my MB855

Reactions: the12nv

Pio_28

Apr 9, 2011
Selatan Jakarta
link for "Stock Deodexed and Zipaligned ROM UPDATED WORKING DATA" is not active anymore...
did someone has the mirror Link..?
I need this for My Photon :(

Thanks

deepak_a8

Feb 9, 2010
motorola mb855

hello every one i m new to moptorola i receaved a hand set mb855 sprint it is restarting continously i make it hard reset it works when i restart it is in same condition restarting on motorola

i then searched and flashed it with this file 1FF-sunfire-user-2.3.5-4.5.1A_SUN_USC_19.0-19-release-keys-signed-USC-US.sbf

set is now working with logo of us cellular bot no baseband no imei what to do pleas help me seniors

i m searching from yesterday but didnt get how to recover this set

yairku

Jun 4, 2011
@couchlock
I have that file on my computer. But I found it online too: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390034591667978286
I suggest that you download it, unzip and compare its md5 sum to the md5 sum of the original file - db4ef1773c95460c2c903758a304b23f . If the sums are the same, the file is good.
To check md5 sum, use an application. you can search on google "md5 calculator".
Please do not forget to check the md5 sum only after unzipping the file. The zip archived file has a different md5 sum.
:)

Last edited:
@yairku, ty for the link very much. I'm educated enough to double check an md5 ;) but ty for the reminder none the less HAHA. Ill give it a go later in the day as I just got off work. A buddy of mine gave me this Photon about a week ago and I'm interested in updating it then unlocking it just to mess around. Always fun to tinker!!!!

Sent from my MB855 using XDA Free mobile app

yairku

Jun 4, 2011
@yairku, ty for the link very much. I'm educated enough to double check an md5 ;) but ty for the reminder none the less HAHA. Ill give it a go later in the day as I just got off work. A buddy of mine gave me this Photon about a week ago and I'm interested in updating it then unlocking it just to mess around. Always fun to tinker!!!!

Sent from my MB855 using XDA Free mobile app

You're welcome, good luck! Enjoy the phone :)

Top Liked Posts