[Request] - 23 Toggle MOD (Stock theme)

Search This thread

studentjunk

Sep 24, 2007
OK. I couldn't resist poking around in the MOAR Rom. I set this up on MOAR version 2.3. It is on top of just the stock Rom. It seems to be working ok on my phone. I got rid of the charging animation in addition to the 23 mod. Some theming should be done. But sure if/when I'll have time to get to it. I also didn't check all the toggles. Just the ones I use.

Make sure you nandroid backup before trying.

edit: I changed the backgrounds to get rid of the ugly black - found a transparent one in the MOAR package to replace it.

Edit 2: this breaks the morphing function. so i pulled the file. pm me or comment if you want the files.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365980013986.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365980013986.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:

ReapersDeath

Dec 6, 2011
Washington
OK. I couldn't resist poking around in the MOAR Rom. I set this up on MOAR version 2.3. It is on top of just the stock Rom. It seems to be working ok on my phone. I got rid of the charging animation in addition to the 23 mod. Some theming should be done. But sure if/when I'll have time to get to it. I also didn't check all the toggles. Just the ones I use.

Make sure you nandroid backup before trying.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zhnprz3384911py/23togglesmoar2.3.12.zip

edit: I changed the backgrounds to get rid of the ugly black - found a transparent one in the MOAR package to replace it.

Was gonna say I made a transparent version for Moar. Idk if mine was used. But anyways, that's as stockish as you can get it but I have an idea of how to make it a lot more stock like. Could a developer who knows coding message me? Want to figure out how to make the displayed toggles as 5 at a time. 5 at a time would increase the overall size, and make it look very similar to stock.

studentjunk

Sep 24, 2007
Yes, I got that transparent background from MOAR. I edited my post and pulled the link since it messed up the morphing and flashing. I had to flash the stock ROM to clean it up (didn't need to do a fresh install, fortunately).

bhavi_jp

Sep 23, 2011
Chicago, IL
Ok. I figured out the background this morning. The morphology files were helpful. I think that's everything but the gps bug.

Let me know if there is anything else to change while I look for the solution for the gps. I also discovered Dropbox again.

http://db.tt/1nLeASt7

As someone mentioned before, can you please change it so that the notification bar looks like the stock bar? Right now it looks a bit small.

ReapersDeath

Dec 6, 2011
Washington
That's what I was getting at but I haven't found anything on it. Increasing the size of the toggles to take up more space would cause only 5 to be visible at a time and look stock like.

GMschiller

Jul 25, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Was gonna say I made a transparent version for Moar. Idk if mine was used. But anyways, that's as stockish as you can get it but I have an idea of how to make it a lot more stock like. Could a developer who knows coding message me? Want to figure out how to make the displayed toggles as 5 at a time. 5 at a time would increase the overall size, and make it look very similar to stock.

Since yours was MOAR I don't guess it works on TW roms? I know nothing on coding, but wish I could help out. Mijjas are top notch but I need a less obvious look to them! LOL, I could always just say it's a new version update...;)

ReapersDeath

Dec 6, 2011
Washington
That toggle bar has nothing to do with the launcher lol. And I'm running touch wiz . But anyways. I'm on moar v4.0 and it had larger toggles. A little to big Imo..
rysu8e3e.jpg

Needs to be a bit smaller

Edit. Never mind. It's the same size as normal 23 toggle mod. It was glitching

Last edited:

busyychild

Sep 8, 2010
Just tried v8 of the toggles on deodexed CleanBean 4.0 MD4 and it removed the notification bar.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    second draft

gps bug is left.
    background needs to be changed. otherwise i think it's there. feel free to let me know what else is missing/needs to be changed.
    Nope, just been doing fishing in the files - lots of file comparisons. Doing it more to figure out how things work.

I will poke around some more, and ask for help with it if I don't figure it out. Seems to work just fine.

I did the restore and tried it again with same results. I'm also using twrp recovery. So I'm not sure what I am missing. Do I need modified systemUI.apk?

Edit: I'm on odexed rom if that makes any difference.

Maybe try a new download.

Edit: Yes I think the odex is the problem. I think the mod was originally made for deodex. Deodexed mc3 version is what I have it running on.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes, deodex only.