formatted everything on galaxy s3 with cwm

Search This thread
Mar 29, 2013
i was trying to instal cm 10.1.3 and i flashed it through the cwm but what i noticed , is that the space is so low so i checked from the cwm to see that all the folders of the stock rom are there and the cyangoenmod created a subdirectory called ( 0 ) and created itself under it

so i got into the cwm again and went to mounts and storage and formatted everything there (system, data , cache .. ) everthing and now the phone won't get past the galaxy sIII gt-I9300 screen , and doesn't even boot the blue samsung logo , help please

i have the international version of galaxy s3

kadir456

Nov 11, 2013
Yes had the exactly same thing As you! You did Format system, and there is Android! So you did delete Android, flash stock Rom via Odin, and everything will work again

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
ROM: CyanogenMod 11 (Temasek Unofficial V30 )
Kernel: Boeffla-Kernel-CM11-2.1-Beta9-

Reactions: darknesslord606
Mar 29, 2013
Yes had the exactly same thing As you! You did Format system, and there is Android! So you did delete Android, flash stock Rom via Odin, and everything will work again

thanks bro for the quick answer , one question , how to know the right stock for me as i see alot of 19300xxella , 19300xxemba2 and these sort of stuff , as u know my phone isn't working and i can't know the baseband and modem of the phone as all of these things confused me alot

Thanks Again Life Savior

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.