rose gold note 3 from white

Search This thread

theNexusUser

Dec 27, 2012
I have a white samsung galaxy note 3. I recently saw that samsung is coming out with the phone in rose gold black. My phone doesn't have any scratches or blemishes. Its pretty much brand new. If I were to sell my white note 3, how much money would I get. Is it worth selling just for the rose gold black edition?

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
I have a white samsung galaxy note 3. I recently saw that samsung is coming out with the phone in rose gold black. My phone doesn't have any scratches or blemishes. Its pretty much brand new. If I were to sell my white note 3, how much money would I get. Is it worth selling just for the rose gold black edition?

Did u buy it or on the jump program.

TWEAKED soon 2.0 NOTE 3

theNexusUser

Dec 27, 2012
No, I bought it unlocked from amazon. Its retail price was $800. I'm thinking of getting the same unlocked but in Rose gold black.

rlee008

Jul 7, 2009
Miami, FL
looks pink-ish... wouldn't be a color i'd choose for a device

5 Note 3's have sold on swappa from $530 to $580

3 were brand new in sealed boxes for $560 & $580

so you might get just a tad less because it is used

Last edited:

theNexusUser

Dec 27, 2012
I see, thanks for the help. Yeah I did hear that the gold and black was only for Verizon. Is there any chance it will be online unlocked for sale?

Dhat Boi Swerve

Dec 23, 2013
tampa

its used so you would get less value even doe it has no scratches.

theNexusUser

Dec 27, 2012
Yeah I realized that. I have decided to a stay with the white one. Anyone have any ideas how to make the back Plate feel more leathery? Compared to the black note 3, the white note 3 back Plate feels like plastic

dasudevil

Jan 16, 2010
Gilbert AZ
Yeah I realized that. I have decided to a stay with the white one. Anyone have any ideas how to make the back Plate feel more leathery? Compared to the black note 3, the white note 3 back Plate feels like plastic

from my understanding the more you use it naked (white only) the more it will feel like the black one. Too bad they could not get it to be the same.