[ROM][01.12.2011][WWE]Jackos S3 WM6.5 21913 + Sense 2.5/2.1|TF3D2.1

Search This thread

zhukemotor

Oct 7, 2009
SMS problem

I have a problem that the sms I sent is always placed above the sms I received in conversation mode. Any Fix for that? Thanks

paul_cad44

Oct 12, 2009
Great rom,

For me its missing RSS hub which i use daily but a search of google found the right cab.

I also changed the Glyph cache to the advised 32kb, seems to work a little bit better with this set higher.

Apart from the above this rom fixed all the isues i was having with the european release a few weeks ago

thanks Jacko

Jackos

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2008
Warsaw
leidel.pl
OnePlus Open
Great rom,

For me its missing RSS hub which i use daily but a search of google found the right cab.

I also changed the Glyph cache to the advised 32kb, seems to work a little bit better with this set higher.

Apart from the above this rom fixed all the isues i was having with the european release a few weeks ago

thanks Jacko
I use Spb News so I deleted RSS Hub. Like I said, it's a ROM for my personal use ;) There should be a cab somewhere so I don't think this is really such a big issue :)

dtstroud06

Oct 7, 2009
Detroit
I switched my rom to this one cause of my local settings would change the right time....but I have the same problem with this one. How can I change it to eastern time? Besides that this is a very smooth operating rom

jgamlieli

Dec 28, 2009
Los Angeles
LOVE this ROM - feedback on a couple of things

Jackos:
Love this ROM. Glad you implemented my suggestions regarding RESPROXY
A couple of comments
1)If you were to create another version it would be great if you can move or copy the calculator shortcut from /windows to /windows/start menu . I was trying to add the calculator to my quicklinks in the home tab but when i clicked on add programs it wasnt in the list
2)Enable HTC task manager to close programs on X by default. The ROM setting just minimized programs
3)any way to get a battery icon which shows the % remaining and changes color from green to yellow to red as the battery drains

Jackos

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2008
Warsaw
leidel.pl
OnePlus Open
1)If you were to create another version it would be great if you can move or copy the calculator shortcut from /windows to /windows/start menu . I was trying to add the calculator to my quicklinks in the home tab but when i clicked on add programs it wasnt in the list
Yes, I noticed that too.

3)any way to get a battery icon which shows the % remaining and changes color from green to yellow to red as the battery drains
Just install a custom taskbar.

Dominiktoreto

Jan 9, 2008
Brno
Hello,thanks very good ROM
I petition about counsel,programme Advanced Config 3.3 I'm added button 3G but switch ,not work.
Setting nets have on AUTO

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please read the fifth post before flashing my ROM.

Download:
    Jackos ROM repository

GSM ONLY, DO NOT FLASH ON CDMA

All those roms have exact the same base, just some components are changed to fit anyone.

Goals for my ROMs: (ordered by importance, descending)
    1. Reliability
    2. Battery life
    3. No memory-leak (or at least trying to minimize this issue)
    4. Memory friendly, multitasking ability
    5. Stock speed

ROM versions explained:

JackFULL
    - CHT2.0.0

JackFULL legacy
    - CHT1.8.5

SkrobPRO
    - CHT1.7.1

ManilaRUSH
    - Sense 2.5 only (4 column quick links [CHT1.6.1])

ShowLITE
    - Sense 2.5 only

SmartMOVE (bonus release)
    - Sense 2.1 only (some mods to make it feel like Sense 2.5)

SleekBASIC (bonus release 2)
    - TF3D 2.1 only
    Hi Jackos. First of all thanks for nice clean ROM, seems to me works pretty well for my needs. Just one little strange problem. I can not find SIM Manager anywhere. Am using Vodafone in Ireland. Have you any idea why?

The SIM mangager is present in the system (as \Windows\SIM_MGR.exe), only a link is not placed in the Start Menu. A quick fix is:
    Copy a file \Windows\SIM_MGR.lnk into \Windows\Start Menu\Programs (or subfolder of Programs) and you will have it in Start Menu.

Or you can go to Windows Contacts (Start Menu -> Outlook -> Contacts) then Menu -> Sim Manager

hey guys dont forget to thank jackos,seem and other great people
    use the new thx button dont be afraid just remember that you have 5 thx per day (didnt read about that till i wasted mine lol) ;)

Seems like the "thanks" feature works only in new xda layout. I was about to write that it disapeared but I still work in the old style (I got used to it...).
    I finished compiling, compressing and uploading all my 1.6.0 roms.

No big changes for this releases, but a lot of work has been done to improve my kitchen. Also a new visual change is to be noticed together with a StartMenu grid changer developed by ultrashot and featuring my layouts. There aren't many of them, but I may release a cab file to insert more possibilities.

For EVO roms the WM6.5.x build has changed to 21690. This is just a cosmetic change - I'm a huge fan of ultrashots work and if he picked this build there must be a reason for that :D Nevermind, I didn't find any downsides of this build so lets keep it for a while ;)

Standard cleanup as always.

Have fun and enjoy my latest releases, feedback is always welcome (especially if there are any complaints :D)!
    Hello Jackos,
    do you think you can keep the promised timeline for releasing S3 this weekend?
    I'm very eager to try your new ROM!
    I don't want to strain you, I'm just a big fan and every time I try another cooker's work I always repent and come back running to this thread...

I don't know yet. Got 5 out of 6 roms finished.
    In regards to the question about Android not running. It is probably due to the overclocking. If you disable the OCT first, then Android should work. (I had the same problem)

Sent from my MSM using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

Good to know, makes sense because Android does overclock the device too.

Thanks and have a nice day :)