List of top ten launchers

Search This thread

singular9

Feb 24, 2012
Here is a list of the top ten launchers.

Go launcher ex
Adw launcher, ex
Launcher pro, +
Zeam
Nemus launcher
Regina 3d launcher
Butterfly+ launcher
Ics launcher, +
Ilauncher
Dx home

These r not in order. Its just a list of the best ones, I've used 46 launchers and these r the best.

**Edit, Added more Launchers Below

Launcher 7
ssLauncher
360Launcher **cuts widgets and text on small screens 320x480
hcl launcher, +
Stock android froyo launcher-if you dont have it, get it from my signiture

4.0+ ::
Apex Launcher
Nova Launcher

**Keep a look out for "Omega launcher" made by syndicate apps, it is rumored to be one of the best and most customizable launchers to ever exist. PLEASE, STATE YOUR OPINION!

Sent from my LG-P506 using XDA

Last edited:

Ayryyn

Jan 24, 2008
I am going to have to include 360 Launcher to this list. Absolutely the smoothest launcher I have used. Only if it had scrollable widgets...

Sent from my PG86100

TheSG

Oct 31, 2011
Lucknow
Here is a list of the top ten launchers.

Go launcher ex
Adw launcher, ex
Launcher pro, +
Zeam
Nemus launcher
Regina 3d launcher
Butterfly+ launcher
Ics launcher, +
Ilauncher
Dc home

These r not in order. Its just a list of the best ones, I've used 46 launchers and these r the best.

I think he has made the list for GB users.:cool:

Sent From My SGA via Xda Premium App

singular9

Feb 24, 2012
I made a lust if launchers that can run on any device. Apex is 4.0 plus. Sslauncher, to complicated.

Last edited:

Nucleotide

May 31, 2011
Nova.

I tried Apex but found it a little laggy and slow. Ended up removing it and sticking with Nova. I paid for Nova as well so Apex would have had to have been something amazing to make me switch anyway - and it wasn't. It was Nova with one or two extra options which I can live without anyway.

singular9

Feb 24, 2012
Nova.

I tried Apex but found it a little laggy and slow. Ended up removing it and sticking with Nova. I paid for Nova as well so Apex would have had to have been something amazing to make me switch anyway - and it wasn't. It was Nova with one or two extra options which I can live without anyway.

That's still 4.0+, I'm talking 1.6+

singular9

Feb 24, 2012
I stoill like the stock froyo launcher. Its simple with style. If u want to get it u have to go to my signiture, i have a link.

singular9

Feb 24, 2012
Ya word is 4.0+ i wish invading it, I'm planning to get cm9. I'm using adw and nemus

frikou

Mar 26, 2012
I've only tried 3 out of that list, I currently use Go Launcher EX, but I also like TwLauncher, if it had the ability to create folders it would be my favorite.

singular9

Feb 24, 2012
Ya i like go launcher ex i like it a litttle but im using default cause its smoothed and minimal

Last edited: