[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP Touch Recovery v2.3.3.0 Compiled From SOURCE

Search This thread

Aadi

May 27, 2012
infinityhacks.wordpress.com
Hey there P350 users it has been a long time since I released something so I wanted to make a re-entry into the development for our devices.
Firstly I have to thank users who tried my Cyanogenmod Electroz Rom and reviewed it unfortunately further development cannot be made for that ROM I am sorry. Anyways I have compiled TWRP touch recovery from source for our device and it is working.

Credits:-
1. I give my special credits to XDA Member kD for supporting me through out this development.
2. I thank Dees_Troy for their TWRP Source and Compilation Guide.
3. Last but not the least I thank viewers who are viewing this post.

For Changelogs please view the second post ;)

Features :cowboy::-
1. Fully Touch Recovery.
2. Backup space taken by TWRP is much less than CWM and Amon RA.
2. Battery Percentage.
3. Time.
4. Other common recovery features.

Installation :highfive::-

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DEVICE GETS BRICKED DURING THIS PROCESS OR YOUR GRANDMA SCOLDS YOU FOR MESSING WITH HER PHONE OR THIS RECOVERY CAUSES A THERMONUCLEAR WAR INSIDE YOUR PHONE ;) BUT SO FAR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO ANYONE.

1. Download the zip file from here.
2. Copy the zip file to the root of your sdcard.
3. Boot into your recovery either Amon RA or CWM.
4. Wipe Cache.
5. Wipe Dalvik Cache (in CWM it is under advanced).
6. Flash the TWRP_v2.3.3.0_P350.zip.
If you are using Amon RA do step 7 and skip to 9 don't do step 8 but if you are using CWM skip to step 8 and don't do step 7.
7. If you are using Amon RA power off the phone and reboot into recovery by holding Call End+Call Answer+Vol Down buttons and when you see LG logo leave the Call End button and keep holding the other two.
8. If you are using CWM then go to advanced and select reboot recovery and from next time onwards reboot into recovery by holding Call End+Call Answer+Vol Down buttons and when you see LG logo leave the Call End button and keep holding the other two.
9. If you did the above steps correctly you must see the Pinguin Logo and then Teamwin Logo and then it should boot into recovery.
10. That's it you got TWRP Recovery in your phone :victory:.

Known Bugs:-

Everything's fixed :victory: even after this if you find some just let me know ;)

Screenshots :D:-

ThlxpPv.jpg

LykOfi0.jpg

Hdq7CH2.jpg

FzPaPNk.jpg

4m2DVjR.jpg

NOTE:- YOUR CWM OR AMON RA BACKUPS WONT WORK WITH TWRP SO AFTER INSTALLING RECOVERY MAKE A NEW BACKUP.

WELL THAT'S IT I WILL BE WORKING ON THE NEXT VERSION AFTER A FEW DAYS. IF YOU LIKE MY PROJECT PLEASE THANK ME AND RATE THIS THREAD AND SUPPORT ME SUCH THAT I CAN DEVELOP A LOT MORE PROJECTS LIKE THESE

Last edited:

Aadi

May 27, 2012
Changelogs

Recovery updated no ui.zip needed :D ;) :good:

Code:
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]Changelog:-[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]03/07/2013 (Wednesday):-[/COLOR][/SIZE]
1. Fixed the install zip clog of buttons.
2. Brought the back button to somewhat to the screen (not fully solved).

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]07/07/2013 (Sunday):-[/COLOR][/SIZE]
1. Fixed console text bug.
2. Resized console text to show in the screen.
3. Major theme update.
4. Changed the color scheme.
5. Fixed Back button and Reboot Button bug now it is fully shown in the screen.
6. Fully revamped UI.
7. No more ui.zip needed

Last edited:

kD

Jan 20, 2012
San Diego, CA
Awesome work man you did it :D finally twrp landed on our device :D ask dees_troy on irc for official support ;) Good job!

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Hi,
Btw can you post your patches you did to recovery source? You must have edited pngs for ldpi can you post full process for building twrp on ldpi! It will nice guide for ldpi users :D

Reactions: Aadi

Aadi

May 27, 2012
Awesome work man you did it :D finally twrp landed on our device :D ask dees_troy on irc for official support ;) Good job!

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Hi,
Btw can you post your patches you did to recovery source? You must have edited pngs for ldpi can you post full process for building twrp on ldpi! It will nice guide for ldpi users :D

Ya Sure man i will ask Dees_troy to give official support and also will post a guide bro and also press the thanks button i am so desperate for that sorry :D

Reactions: pato.feliz

cybojenix

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 7, 2012
hey, think you can upload your hacks and sources please? got a friend who would like his life made easier with another device ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey there P350 users it has been a long time since I released something so I wanted to make a re-entry into the development for our devices.
    Firstly I have to thank users who tried my Cyanogenmod Electroz Rom and reviewed it unfortunately further development cannot be made for that ROM I am sorry. Anyways I have compiled TWRP touch recovery from source for our device and it is working.

Credits:-
    1. I give my special credits to XDA Member kD for supporting me through out this development.
    2. I thank Dees_Troy for their TWRP Source and Compilation Guide.
    3. Last but not the least I thank viewers who are viewing this post.

For Changelogs please view the second post ;)

Features :cowboy::-
    1. Fully Touch Recovery.
    2. Backup space taken by TWRP is much less than CWM and Amon RA.
    2. Battery Percentage.
    3. Time.
    4. Other common recovery features.

Installation :highfive::-

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DEVICE GETS BRICKED DURING THIS PROCESS OR YOUR GRANDMA SCOLDS YOU FOR MESSING WITH HER PHONE OR THIS RECOVERY CAUSES A THERMONUCLEAR WAR INSIDE YOUR PHONE ;) BUT SO FAR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO ANYONE.

1. Download the zip file from here.
    2. Copy the zip file to the root of your sdcard.
    3. Boot into your recovery either Amon RA or CWM.
    4. Wipe Cache.
    5. Wipe Dalvik Cache (in CWM it is under advanced).
    6. Flash the TWRP_v2.3.3.0_P350.zip.
    If you are using Amon RA do step 7 and skip to 9 don't do step 8 but if you are using CWM skip to step 8 and don't do step 7.
    7. If you are using Amon RA power off the phone and reboot into recovery by holding Call End+Call Answer+Vol Down buttons and when you see LG logo leave the Call End button and keep holding the other two.
    8. If you are using CWM then go to advanced and select reboot recovery and from next time onwards reboot into recovery by holding Call End+Call Answer+Vol Down buttons and when you see LG logo leave the Call End button and keep holding the other two.
    9. If you did the above steps correctly you must see the Pinguin Logo and then Teamwin Logo and then it should boot into recovery.
    10. That's it you got TWRP Recovery in your phone :victory:.

Known Bugs:-

Everything's fixed :victory: even after this if you find some just let me know ;)

Screenshots :D:-

ThlxpPv.jpg

LykOfi0.jpg

Hdq7CH2.jpg

FzPaPNk.jpg

4m2DVjR.jpg

NOTE:- YOUR CWM OR AMON RA BACKUPS WONT WORK WITH TWRP SO AFTER INSTALLING RECOVERY MAKE A NEW BACKUP.

WELL THAT'S IT I WILL BE WORKING ON THE NEXT VERSION AFTER A FEW DAYS. IF YOU LIKE MY PROJECT PLEASE THANK ME AND RATE THIS THREAD AND SUPPORT ME SUCH THAT I CAN DEVELOP A LOT MORE PROJECTS LIKE THESE
    Changelogs

Recovery updated no ui.zip needed :D ;) :good:

Code:
    [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]Changelog:-[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]03/07/2013 (Wednesday):-[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    1. Fixed the install zip clog of buttons.
    2. Brought the back button to somewhat to the screen (not fully solved).

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]07/07/2013 (Sunday):-[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    1. Fixed console text bug.
    2. Resized console text to show in the screen.
    3. Major theme update.
    4. Changed the color scheme.
    5. Fixed Back button and Reboot Button bug now it is fully shown in the screen.
    6. Fully revamped UI.
    7. No more ui.zip needed
    hey, think you can upload your hacks and sources please? got a friend who would like his life made easier with another device ;)

OK dude :D
    Update released check the second post. :D:)
    Here you go with your thanks :D