Pebble Smart Watch SDK APPS....

Search This thread

idle0095

Dec 15, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Now that the backers are getting there smart watches I was thinking there should be a thread were to get apps and the sdk available to other users.

I would love to see KIK Messenger working and more clock faces to choose from.

Reactions: jimbobtexas

PoisonGodMachine

Mar 5, 2012
I can't read Hebrew the font used is not unicode. Does anybody have any idea how to change it?

It is not possible to read any other alphabet other than the latin for now (I have the same problem with greek). I saw an app today made by a chinese or korean user (not sure) that pushed a translated message to the watch. Of course it used some data trafic to translate it via internet but it is a very good idea. I was wondering if there could be an app that automatically changed the greek characters to latin ones, the way they appear on a computer keyboard and then push the text/e-mail to the watch. Sadly, I have no idea of programming. If anyone knows how to do it, please do!

Ironic6925

Jun 22, 2007
Zoetermeer
Mine is finally here. Amazing! I also have the Sony smartwatch. The Pebble is much better and easier to use. Pebble Notifier for Android is amazingly easy to use and all my wanted notification come to the watch now including Whatsapp and Chess Player.
Also loving the music remote function of the watch. Once selected it remains onscreen so changing a track can be done without looking at the watch.
I hope for the SDK more watch faces. I would like one with time, date and the current weather. I do hope that the coming apps for the watch works as the music remote app. I don't prefer a notificationcentre or something like that. The watch should remain simple.

amorek13

Jun 24, 2010
@Ironic6925 checkout glance for pabble it has everyrhing you looking for plus sms, been running for a few weeks now, great app

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: yeatsie

Deoy

Jun 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
They sent me a free Pebble to play with. They have Plenty of Watchfaces at Pebble's Forums, you could check them out. +1 To the idea of having a thread seperate for all the Watchapps and Watchfaces.

Edit:
1- https://notesforpebble.com/ - This is a Notes App. You can Password protect all the notes. However, To save more than one note, you will need to buy it. A Nice App to Check out.
2- Google 'Keep for Pebble'. It needs a rooted Android, and it syncs All your google keep notes to your watch. An option if you don't want to pay for the one above but this one needs active bluetooth connection to view the notes while the first one does not require any bluetooth connection after installing.

And the Third and Final App(A Game Actually)- Koishiban! (Sukoban For Pebble). Check it out here (Still in Beta Stage so you will have to sugn up for testing on google+ which is free- http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/6973/watch-app-android-beta-koishiban-sokoban-for-pebble-looking-for-beta-testers

Last edited:

joshm.1219

May 7, 2013
Philadelphia
Canvas is my favorite app, easy and powerful way to make custom watch faces. Right now my pebble displays the weather conditions & temperature with a dynamic icon as long as an animated row of missed calls, sms, & emails plus the battery percentage of my phone. oh yeah and the date&time :p
Canvas makes it super easy to do this.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Now that the backers are getting there smart watches I was thinking there should be a thread were to get apps and the sdk available to other users.

I would love to see KIK Messenger working and more clock faces to choose from.
    @Ironic6925 checkout glance for pabble it has everyrhing you looking for plus sms, been running for a few weeks now, great app

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2