[Q] Keeps crashing

Search This thread

shanrisy

Mar 11, 2014
Hello everyone, this is my first thread. I'm really in a trouble with my Samsung Galaxy Mini S5770. :)

Look I've rooted my android phone, and I was trying to increase the performance of my phone. :(:(:( I used this thread ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1309802 ) to increase the performance, I almost did everything I just needed to do final step which was to add lines, as you can go to that thread and look. I copied some files to my phone storage here /system/lib/hw , as it was instructed in that thread.

As I didn't complete the whole procedure because I had to deal with some work, and then after an hour I check my phone so it was off, I turned it on, so it come to home screen and after every 20 seconds it gets back to home screen closing every apps, first it will be black screen for 2 seconds then again to home screen, like the phone is being restarted/rebooted, but it will come direct to home screen after black screen, it happens every 20 seconds, I don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP ME !!! It's only a phone I've now. I want it badly alive and working as normal.

For your kind information, I tried hard reset/wiping all data, but still the same result, it keeps crashing the whole system of my phone as I explained above. I think the files I copied in phone storage might be causing this problem. Is there any way to delete those files I copied from phone storage ? Now I can't download any app to delete those files because it doesn't let me, it crashes.

http://www.virtualofficejob.com/affiliate.php?id=FR8877

Last edited:

F4uzan

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
I hope you read my tip in one of your thread.

If you want to make your phone function normally, do a search first to check wheter mod is stable or not.
Here, in XDA you have to experiment yourself, find out which value makes your phone crashes.

If you did a search before you do it, this value :

Code:
ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=0

Turns home app (launcher) priority to 0 (normal) so launcher keep killed since the RAM is full.

shanrisy

Mar 11, 2014
I hope you read my tip in one of your thread.

If you want to make your phone function normally, do a search first to check wheter mod is stable or not.
Here, in XDA you have to experiment yourself, find out which value makes your phone crashes.

If you did a search before you do it, this value :

Code:
ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=0

Turns home app (launcher) priority to 0 (normal) so launcher keep killed since the RAM is full.

Yeah I've read your tips in my threads.

Well everyone in that post was saying it works well so I tried it but it failed. Anyways I've fixed it by installing rom again. Thanks for your kindness.

tejasmanek

May 14, 2014
root samsung s5770

Hello everyone, this is my first thread. I'm really in a trouble with my Samsung Galaxy Mini S5770. :)

Look I've rooted my android phone, and I was trying to increase the performance of my phone. :(:(:( I used this thread ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1309802 ) to increase the performance, I almost did everything I just needed to do final step which was to add lines, as you can go to that thread and look. I copied some files to my phone storage here /system/lib/hw , as it was instructed in that thread.

As I didn't complete the whole procedure because I had to deal with some work, and then after an hour I check my phone so it was off, I turned it on, so it come to home screen and after every 20 seconds it gets back to home screen closing every apps, first it will be black screen for 2 seconds then again to home screen, like the phone is being restarted/rebooted, but it will come direct to home screen after black screen, it happens every 20 seconds, I don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP ME !!! It's only a phone I've now. I want it badly alive and working as normal.

For your kind information, I tried hard reset/wiping all data, but still the same result, it keeps crashing the whole system of my phone as I explained above. I think the files I copied in phone storage might be causing this problem. Is there any way to delete those files I copied from phone storage ? Now I can't download any app to delete those files because it doesn't let me, it crashes.

http://www.virtualofficejob.com/affiliate.php?id=FR8877

how did u root ur fone i cant find any links o forums for it
pls help

tejasmanek

May 14, 2014
Hi and welcome to XDA.

Before you post, you can try searching bit more deeper.

There's 1001 tutorial in Google to do this, so I advice you search before posting.

#F4UZAN

i couldnt find any for the gt s5770 i could however find loads for s5570 and i guess they both aint same but will the root procedure for the latter work for my device ???