How to add 2-way call recording patch to CM 10.2?

Search This thread

a|\|droid_user

Jan 23, 2013
I need 2-way call recording on cm 10.2..Can anybody provide me with a guide for patching the CM 10.2 kernel provided by mikeioannina @
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397233 ?
I saw guides but i they are not applicable for JB i guess...
I also need a way of changing the MAC id of the phone on CM10.2

regards..

Device info
Sony LWW WT19i
Kernel:CM 10.2 kernel v 3.4.68
ROM build: CM10.2 build 20131108

a|\|droid_user

Jan 23, 2013
does it record both the persons?..
I think most of the apps record what you hear or what you speak not both simultaneously.

a|\|droid_user

Jan 23, 2013
Does it record both the persons simultaneously ?

does it record both the persons?..
I think most of the apps record what you hear or what you speak not both simultaneously.

Martin-Doc

Jun 2, 2012
Brno, Czech Republic
Both sides are recorded, and in settings there are two aproaches to record your side, which you can choose from for the best audio quality. Both options work on my xperia mini.

a|\|droid_user

Jan 23, 2013

a|\|droid_user

Jan 23, 2013
It sure does work on Xperia Mini, running Mike's CM 10.2 builds. Never had a problem with compatibility.

i am only getting blank recordings..
any idea on how to patch cm10.2 kernel ?...i would still prefer to use call recorder by skvalex..because it depends on the kernel patch....

Plus i was wondering if someone could provide me a way of spoofing MAC in jb..in ics i have no probs in spoofing...

regards..

Sep 13, 2012
kernel with 2 way call recording patch

kernel with 2 way call recording patch for cm11 tried callrecoreder by skvalex also incallrecorder apk and also call recorder by Clever Mobile. i have also installed busy box , alsa mixer (which i have no idea how to work) with superuser permission (don't have SuperSU if that even makes a diff). droid bionic rooted and everything . oh yeah and i cant get WiFi apk to work so if you have any ideas on that , plz feel free to throw some ideas out. im a noob compared to programmers but on the tinker and IT side im pretty quick. :D thx guys plz msg me .

MAmunRa

Jun 10, 2012
+1

Someone, please give the solution. Are there any patches to enable it.

Using CM 11 on Samsung N7000/

CyberPonk

Apr 30, 2014
+1

Me 2, I used automatic call recorder (I have the pro version) but with CM11 it is a no go... :crying: