How to make 9mm HD and old gameloft games work

Search This thread

suyash691

Oct 16, 2013
I found the solution to 9mm hd and other games causing issues on our device ....
9MM HD downloads powervr data by default to our phones which causes a pink texture on everything ingame ....
follow this tutorial verbatim
1.First of all download GLZip.
THIS IS IMPORTANT:- On android phone install game and start downloading for few seconds via career network for create a folder in your sdcard/gameloft/games/ or in Android/data.

2.Run GLZIP on pc and click on "View links in apk".

3.Select a Gameloft game apk to download its sd data and then open it.

4.Now you will see a number links with PVRT (PowerVR), ATC (adreno), DXT (Tegra) , ETC (Mali) and some others
Copy the ETC link and download the data files via any browser.(I personally recommend you to use IDM for downloading)

5.After download data run GLZip again and click on unpack and select the downloaded file.

6.There will be two folders after the unpacking "sdcard & files".

7.Rename the sdcard folder to the one that your game has created in the folder
/sdcard/gameloft/games or Android/data.

for example for 9mm game, i will rename the sdcard folder to "Gloft9MHP"
i.e. which the game has created in /sdcard/gameloft/games or Android/data.

Pt. 2 (Important :- Skipping WIFI check)
disconnect wifi
Copy 'pack.info' present in the folder "files" to phone/data/data/gameloft game u downloaded...
run the game
For 9mm you need v 1.0.1 and for backstab 1.0.6 (i.e the latest versions for all old games)

Feb 17, 2015
pls give a video for making 9mm hd work on moto g2.
pls help me brother i am trying to play this game for a long time.
i hope u will help me.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I found the solution to 9mm hd and other games causing issues on our device ....
    9MM HD downloads powervr data by default to our phones which causes a pink texture on everything ingame ....
    follow this tutorial verbatim
    1.First of all download GLZip.
    THIS IS IMPORTANT:- On android phone install game and start downloading for few seconds via career network for create a folder in your sdcard/gameloft/games/ or in Android/data.

2.Run GLZIP on pc and click on "View links in apk".

3.Select a Gameloft game apk to download its sd data and then open it.

4.Now you will see a number links with PVRT (PowerVR), ATC (adreno), DXT (Tegra) , ETC (Mali) and some others
    Copy the ETC link and download the data files via any browser.(I personally recommend you to use IDM for downloading)

5.After download data run GLZip again and click on unpack and select the downloaded file.

6.There will be two folders after the unpacking "sdcard & files".

7.Rename the sdcard folder to the one that your game has created in the folder
    /sdcard/gameloft/games or Android/data.

for example for 9mm game, i will rename the sdcard folder to "Gloft9MHP"
    i.e. which the game has created in /sdcard/gameloft/games or Android/data.

Pt. 2 (Important :- Skipping WIFI check)
    disconnect wifi
    Copy 'pack.info' present in the folder "files" to phone/data/data/gameloft game u downloaded...
    run the game
    For 9mm you need v 1.0.1 and for backstab 1.0.6 (i.e the latest versions for all old games)