General and Q+A Forums Need to be Merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Cozume

Jan 30, 2014
I really don't like how there are separate general and Q&A forums on XDA. Makes no sense and it is a big reason that people are confused using this site.

Anyhow, IMO, it is fine to have separate developer forums, but not a general and a Q&A forum, those should be merged.

And whoever came up with the color scheme, fonts, graphic design of XDA clearly does not have any graphics arts training.

alpha-niner64

Mar 7, 2011
I strongly disagree. People just need to understand the difference between Q&A and a General discussion with anything Moto X. Those that can't follow the rules deserve swift moderatin' punishment.

flashallthetime

May 27, 2012
Stouffville
I really think we need moderator intervention, I haven't seen nor heard from any moderator. No warnings absolutely nothing. I bet I could probably mention CG name (anthrax)and I won't even get a mod to warn me that his name can't be mentioned in the xda forums

Sent on my Gummy running Lenoto X

1ManWolfePack

Jul 11, 2012
Mods are sleeping on this forum, I concur. General and Q&A look the exact same for this phone.

I agree it's messy.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

YankInDaSouth

Oct 30, 2010
Sharpsburg, GA
I wish each variant had it's own(sub) forum ... Note 3 and other devices have a Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc. section. Why are all moto x's grouped into 1 place? I think sub forums based on carrier may cut down on some confusion/clutter ... Just my $0.02

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts