Any large Launcher for my grandma ?

Search This thread

wuqingabc

Mar 18, 2014
Any advice? I bought a note3 for her but she complain the phone is too complex,the font and button are so small for her. Any large launcher simple enough for her, like a senior phone?

shaharda

Mar 27, 2010
Big launcher from the play store.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

testmonkey1

Dec 26, 2013
We tried easy mode,She was totally confused on slide up/down/left/right......
Well I was just about to suggest you try Easy Mode, there isn't anything easier/bigger then that.

Now I don't usually say things like these, but you bought your grandma the wrong phone. A flagship phablet is not for someone who finds Easy Mode confusing. Consumerism must die.

Andrewtst

Aug 4, 2009
Johor
Easier mode is the best. You need to guide her with heart. If easier mode she also can't accept. Then you need to make everything she need to use in one page.

Reactions: lonelyw

wuqingabc

Mar 18, 2014
Woww.. Your grandma is cool. If I bought a smartphone for my grandma, she will turn it into a pests killing device

Wow,don't thought that way, what she want is just to be connected with us. Trying to guide her use whatapp to share picture with us.
Still looking for a good app. Why nobody develop an app for those seniors?

XxSTOMPERxX

Nov 28, 2013
Wow,don't thought that way, what she want is just to be connected with us. Trying to guide her use whatapp to share picture with us.
Still looking for a good app. Why nobody develop an app for those seniors?

You might root the phone and then in build.prop change screen dpi. Use nova launcher and place everything in one or two pages. Hide dock and status bar(so that she doesn't gets lost) and for battery info use battery widget reborn.
As simple :p:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: wuqingabc

wuqingabc

Mar 18, 2014
You might root the phone and then in build.prop change screen dpi. Use nova launcher and place everything in one or two pages. Hide dock and status bar(so that she doesn't gets lost) and for battery info use battery widget reborn.
As simple :p:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app

too complex for me, bro.

Actually I finally found one she like: Only click and slide down/up, big button and font, colorful, she said that the best so far.

Feels less pressure now :) Thanks for all your help

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tbeasy.largelauncher

twinh3ad

Jun 24, 2008
Seremban

Top Liked Posts