Galaxy Y users in the Philippines

Search This thread

buzzkillerzz

Apr 1, 2012
There are other Filipino devs but some do not post here... before we had 2 filipino devs here (HCFroyd247 and Blooper1) but unfortunately, Blooper1's post got deleted due to alleged infringing of custom Rom by Repencis.. you can google Blooper1 a.k.a Bazztord so you can check out his custom Rom... HCFroyd247 on the other hand is busy developing v1.8 and v2 for ChobitsDigitalis Rom....

Reactions: Motto26

jtribaco

Jan 10, 2012
~MNL~
Guys pwede ba dito ang samsung galaxy y duos for this thread? I can't find one here... S6102 ang model :)

Hope pwede i apply ang rooting for this one

Motto26

Feb 25, 2012
Cainta, Rizal
Installing ChobitsDigitalis Rom now.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Its nice but Go Launcher is terrible.

hell_lock

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2012
New Delhi
Is Galaxy Y hard to hard brick? im just thinking if who has hard brick their sgy. I only know one, and it's Doky.. hmm

Its realy hard to brick this phone unless you mess up really bad with the kernel.. doky flashed the wrong kernel on his phone so it got bricked but otherwise I don't think its possible

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA

sasan258

Feb 14, 2012
Cebu
It's EOP (English Only Policy), its like you're in a call center :eek:

Most of PinoyDen entries came from this forum. :(

:eek: PinoyDen is a big forum, well not that really big as this but i disagree with you :p
in Android OS Zone, maybe yes but we link and give credits to our sources :p try sniff all around the place ;)

kentoi me

Feb 12, 2012
lost city
:eek: PinoyDen is a big forum, well not that really big as this but i disagree with you :p
in Android OS Zone, maybe yes but we link and give credits to our sources :p try sniff all around the place ;)

Yup dats right.. haha. Android os zone in pd is sometimes Kind a boring but never we xperience nor read from those (linkers) in that forum that they doesnt give credits to the main authors.. hehe try to visit there buddy.. kabs.. althu lots of noob including me but we learn proper gmrc.. hehr

Huh? Wer am i?

dont forget to press THANKS if i help you

Last edited:
Reactions: kenjilucas19

Silvane

Feb 21, 2012
^ Welcome to the internet.

Although seriously I suggest dropping such forums. If their content are just copies of the ones on here then better stay here, the source. Less convoluted and less noob posts to go through.
Tapatalked.

Reactions: leodasal2

Top Liked Posts