[Q] [ Need HELP ] .. Not Kernel Panic .. Upload Mode

Search This thread

Saqar

May 31, 2014
Dear all XDA Developers

i have samsung galaxy note n7000, after we got the official JB update the device went to be so slow, so i choosed to downgrade it to ICS and i download the sogtware image from (www.samsung-updates.com) as i told it should be official software images.

and i downloaded the ODIN v3.09 for pc, connect the phone and install, it fiinished successfully, AFTER that i start to got the error, the phone shutdown suddenley and got the screen said "RST_STAT 0x2000000 User Fault, not kernel panic, upload mode"

i tried to install again and still have the same error the it is random no specific time, then i download and install the Philz and wipe the phone as for install a new ROM and install the same image then got the same error after two days.

my request is how to solve this problem and where to download an official ICS for my GT-N7000

i hope to find the solution here in XDA developers

best regards

Saqar

May 31, 2014
Is this issue so difficult and there is no solution or any idea about solving it??

forest1971

Apr 3, 2012
It depends on how you choose. Going your path back to official ics could be problematic. So i would just go forward install a custom jb rom such as Aryamod then the problem is solved and u will have a beautiful and fast rom. Done.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Saqar

Saqar

May 31, 2014
as i got the official JB via update the device is too slow, so would that problem solved when installing a custom rom? and which rom should i choose? and the problem now is with the device hardware? or just the ics??

as i searched before it on the internet i found that this is a GPS problem!! how can i check that please??

forest1971

Apr 3, 2012
as i got the official JB via update the device is too slow, so would that problem solved when installing a custom rom? and which rom should i choose? and the problem now is with the device hardware? or just the ics??

as i searched before it on the internet i found that this is a GPS problem!! how can i check that please??

Did you read my post at all? It has got most of the answers. Trying to flash a custom jb using Philz kernel you already have is quite easy

Reactions: Azeazezar

Jackwu696

Jan 12, 2014
Jakarta City

1stly, After getting JB update from OTA, it's recommended to do a factory wipe in stock recovery (This is what Samsung CS told me). I tried and it works (at the expense of having all my data n apps gone).

2nd, Like @forest1971 says, there's many good custom Roms And you can choose per your liking. I strongly oppose going back to ICS as of the brick bug threat. If you really want to downgrade, might as well go for GB.

3rd, WHAT is the point of our good Dev's spending their precious time and cracking their heads to come up with a custom rom IF they are not BETTER than Stock roms?

Last edited:

Saqar

May 31, 2014
Did you read my post at all? It has got most of the answers. Trying to flash a custom jb using Philz kernel you already have is quite easy

sorry about bothering you all, now i am trying to install the Aryamod rom and i will post here after i finish installing and testing it

thanks alot
best regards

Saqar

May 31, 2014

1stly, After getting JB update from OTA, it's recommended to do a factory wipe in stock recovery (This is what Samsung CS told me). I tried and it works (at the expense of having all my data n apps gone).

2nd, Like @forest1971 says, there's many good custom Roms And you can choose per your liking. I strongly oppose going back to ICS as of the brick bug threat. If you really want to downgrade, might as well go for GB.

3rd, WHAT is the point of our good Dev's spending their precious time and cracking their heads to come up with a custom rom IF they are not BETTER than Stock roms?

thanks alot i will try now to install a custom rom

Saqar

May 31, 2014
i just installed the Aryamod rom according to the installation guides and i test it, the stock ICS is more faster, is there anyway that i can install the stock ICS and avoiding problems?

just reinstalled it via Odin 3 PC

and i will back after test

if there is any idea please inform me

best regards

Jackwu696

Jan 12, 2014
Jakarta City
i just installed the Aryamod rom according to the installation guides and i test it, the stock ICS is more faster, is there anyway that i can install the stock ICS and avoiding problems?

best regards

Installing through odin is the best method for flashing stock rom. You have done it right. Just remember NEVER to do a factory reset anywhere with ICS. Not even in recovery

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Azeazezar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Also, stock ics is known to brick phones.
    It depends on how you choose. Going your path back to official ics could be problematic. So i would just go forward install a custom jb rom such as Aryamod then the problem is solved and u will have a beautiful and fast rom. Done.

sorry about bothering you all, now i am trying to install the Aryamod rom and i will post here after i finish installing and testing it

thanks alot
    best regards

Please read full installation guide procedures to avoid error. Good Luck

best regards

Installing through odin is the best method for flashing stock rom. You have done it right. Just remember NEVER to do a factory reset anywhere with ICS. Not even in recovery

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Free mobile app