Problem driver, i try all !

Search This thread

nathan30

Sep 2, 2012
Avignon
Huawei Mate 50 / 50 Pro
All is in the title. At the beginning I can plug my device to my Pc and drop videos, music etc

But I change ROM and now I try to uninstall driver in usbdeview with the help of NRT but the only thing i can do.is to plug in ptp and not mtp..

Thanks for the help

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

LinearEquation

Aug 26, 2013
Midwest
All is in the title. At the beginning I can plug my device to my Pc and drop videos, music etc

But I change ROM and now I try to uninstall driver in usbdeview with the help of NRT but the only thing i can do.is to plug in ptp and not mtp..

Thanks for the help

Settings > storage > click three dots on upper right corner of screen > click USB connection > select MTP > profit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dichton

Mar 30, 2011
I use window 7 but i never have to install driver to get the storage working (except for adb, fastboot driver). Which window do you use?

P/s: Also check if the usb port is working properly :good:

nathan30

Sep 2, 2012
Avignon
Huawei Mate 50 / 50 Pro
I use window 7 but i never have to install driver to get the storage working (except for adb, fastboot driver). Which window do you use?

I used W8.1
But first time I used the N7 I can drag&drop with Paranoid ROM, and after other flash I can't connect properly. I re try with the same ROM and the same problem is here..

I try 3 USB ports

suarezking

Mar 27, 2014
maybe you should checking your pc to other problems

I use the Win7 too,but I did not encounter this problem

.......Damn verification code

Rahul721

Feb 10, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE

Thanks for the help

As said before you have to go into Storage>The 3 Dots Menu> Enable MTP
But after you must go into Developer Options (Enable by going into "About Tablet" and tapping the Build Number 7 times) and Disable USB Debugging
Reconnect the USB and you will now be able to transfer files again :D