[Q] PLEASE HELP , How to mix features of sense 6 with sense 5.5 , HTC One

Search This thread

Seyitliyev

Jun 24, 2014
Raleigh
Hi there. İ am new here and this is my first post. İ"ve done research a lot and cant find usefull any of threads. Can you help me, how to mix some propertiesof sense 5.5 on HTC One with sense 6 properties.

İ need this , because İ love sense 6.0 theme option, love new wifi animated icon above, but I don't like the greyish icons, I don't like blinkfeed non animated scroll, I don't like overshoot without animation. Sense 5.5 has its awesome features, so sense 6. Can we choose them, and mix somehow.

İ have HTC One m7 smartphone, running custom rom Android Recolutions HD sense 5.5 , not latest , because of dont like some main features on sense 6
THANKS a lot.

Dayanch.:cowboy:

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Hi there. İ am new here and this is my first post. İ"ve done research a lot and cant find usefull any of threads. Can you help me, how to mix some propertiesof sense 5.5 on HTC One with sense 6 properties.

İ need this , because İ love sense 6.0 theme option, love new wifi animated icon above, but I don't like the greyish icons, I don't like blinkfeed non animated scroll, I don't like overshoot without animation. Sense 5.5 has its awesome features, so sense 6. Can we choose them, and mix somehow.

İ have HTC One m7 smartphone, running custom rom Android Recolutions HD sense 5.5 , not latest , because of dont like some main features on sense 6
THANKS a lot.

Dayanch.:cowboy:

You could look into seeing if some of these things could be brought back. Would take a lot of trial and error as Sense is closed sourced so you will have to do it with smali changes. But normally when something is removed from things like this they never return or are able to be put back

Seyitliyev

Jun 24, 2014
Raleigh
thanks

You could look into seeing if some of these things could be brought back. Would take a lot of trial and error as Sense is closed sourced so you will have to do it with smali changes. But normally when something is removed from things like this they never return or are able to be put back

Cant i prepare something special zip to flash , i have sense 5.5 , rooted , unlocked Htc one , but S-On , cant i unzip some files from stock sense 6 and import it to my rom , and make my own custom rom.

Thanks for your answer a lot

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Cant i prepare something special zip to flash , i have sense 5.5 , rooted , unlocked Htc one , but S-On , cant i unzip some files from stock sense 6 and import it to my rom , and make my own custom rom.

Thanks for your answer a lot

No it will not be that simple. There was a lot of base code changes that you will have to search for, compare and rebuild for each apk files.

Seyitliyev

Jun 24, 2014
Raleigh
thanks

No it will not be that simple. There was a lot of base code changes that you will have to search for, compare and rebuild for each apk files.

İ'll continue to use sense 5.5 based roms then , thanks for your help , i really love sense 5.5. But , its very difficult to find sense 5.5 roms nowadays for Htc one , all roms are based on , sense 6 , because of it , i asked this question