[APP][4.0+]HandyCall-smart way to handle multitasking while getting an incomming call

Search This thread

xsmile711

Oct 1, 2013
HandyCalls

HandyCalls is the tool which helps you to handle multitasking when having an incoming calls. You can continue playing game or watching video while getting a call. It shows a floating popups that displays incoming call details. You can interact with the popup, answer, decline a call, mute sound, toogle speaker, hide popup or even back to default phone app. It also gives you ability to choose popup style, configure popup position, change transparency of popup.

DOWNLOAD

SCREENSHOT

s2.png

s5.png

s3.png

s4.png

s32.png

s33.png

FEATURE

- 2 beautiful style.
- Settings to use default phone app or handycalls in different contexts.
- Apply new Android L style.
- Ability to answer, reject, mute call, toggle speaker or back to default phone app
- Ability to change transparency of popup.
- Settings automatic turn off app if current time is between a period of time.
- Abilitiy to configure popup position.(Premium)
- Settings to show caller info of incoming calls.(Premium)

NOTE: it may not work on some devices. Please let me know if it doesn't work. So I can find solution for your device.
I would like to make this app better, if you have any feedback/suggestion, please let me know.
Special thanks to:
sonic92 for translating the app to Italian.
ravijani for translating the app to Hindi.

Change log:

Version 1.42:
Added share button.
Added new languages: Spain,Portugal.

Version 1.41:
Added "decline with message" button.

Version 1.4:
Added Czech language.
Added ability to configure popup size.
Added action hide on circle style.
Version 1.3.2.190714:
Added italian language.
Fixed Circle radius problem.
Version 1.3.2.180714:
Added ability to show caller info.

Attachments

• HandyCalls1.4.1.apk
    895.7 KB · Views: 1,059
  • HandyCalls1.4.2.apk
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,782
Last edited:

xsmile711

Oct 1, 2013
I have updated new version.
Add ability to change transparency of popup.
Add settings automatically turn off app if current time is between a period of time.

Last edited:

BriskT

Nov 16, 2011
This app is just what I've been waiting for! I just wanted to point out one thing... On my Galaxy S3 (stock with Touchwiz), when I get a call, sometimes for about 1 second the regular dialer ringing screen appears, then it disappears and is replaced by HandyCall. Is there any way to prevent the stock dialer screen from starting at all?

Also, can you envision doing something similar to handle SMS?

Reactions: xsmile711

xsmile711

Oct 1, 2013
This app is just what I've been waiting for! I just wanted to point out one thing... On my Galaxy S3 (stock with Touchwiz), when I get a call, sometimes for about 1 second the regular dialer ringing screen appears, then it disappears and is replaced by HandyCall. Is there any way to prevent the stock dialer screen from starting at all?

Also, can you envision doing something similar to handle SMS?

This issue happens on some models. I'm finding the way to fix it.
I will implement sms feature soon. Maybe showing a floating popup to display sms content.
Thank you.

Reactions: xunholyx

k4p741nkrunch

Jun 14, 2010
Florida
I'll give this a shot. I have an HTC One M8 and I'm curious if this will interfere with Dot View functionality. It uses default ringer when locked, so it shouldn't, but I will test this. Thank you!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

xsmile711

Oct 1, 2013
Updated new version.
Added settings show caller info when getting an incoming call.(Pro version)

Last edited:

k4p741nkrunch

Jun 14, 2010
Florida
Well, the app does NOT interfere with Dot View functionality, which is awesome, but I do have the aforementioned issue where the default dialer pops up for a couple seconds before Handy Call activates. It just seems to take away from the intent of the app when it sucks you out of what you were doing. Is there a fix for this?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

xsmile711

Oct 1, 2013
Well, the app does NOT interfere with Dot View functionality, which is awesome, but I do have the aforementioned issue where the default dialer pops up for a couple seconds before Handy Call activates. It just seems to take away from the intent of the app when it sucks you out of what you were doing. Is there a fix for this?
This issue occurs on some devices. I'm not sure what cause this problem. But i'm working hard to improve this.
Thanks

Circle radius should be little bit large .
I will make it larger on the next version.
Thanks

Reactions: martinkem

talexxx

Aug 12, 2008
Cool app, but same problem on Nexus4 - default call screen appears for 1-2 seconds together with app circle... :confused:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: xsmile711

xsmile711

Oct 1, 2013
New version has been released. It will be available in next few hours.
Added italian language.
Fixed circle radius problem.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HandyCalls

HandyCalls is the tool which helps you to handle multitasking when having an incoming calls. You can continue playing game or watching video while getting a call. It shows a floating popups that displays incoming call details. You can interact with the popup, answer, decline a call, mute sound, toogle speaker, hide popup or even back to default phone app. It also gives you ability to choose popup style, configure popup position, change transparency of popup.

DOWNLOAD

SCREENSHOT

s2.png

s5.png

s3.png

s4.png

s32.png

s33.png

FEATURE

- 2 beautiful style.
    - Settings to use default phone app or handycalls in different contexts.
    - Apply new Android L style.
    - Ability to answer, reject, mute call, toggle speaker or back to default phone app
    - Ability to change transparency of popup.
    - Settings automatic turn off app if current time is between a period of time.
    - Abilitiy to configure popup position.(Premium)
    - Settings to show caller info of incoming calls.(Premium)

NOTE: it may not work on some devices. Please let me know if it doesn't work. So I can find solution for your device.
    I would like to make this app better, if you have any feedback/suggestion, please let me know.
    Special thanks to:
    sonic92 for translating the app to Italian.
    ravijani for translating the app to Hindi.

Change log:

Version 1.42:
    Added share button.
    Added new languages: Spain,Portugal.

Version 1.41:
    Added "decline with message" button.

Version 1.4:
    Added Czech language.
    Added ability to configure popup size.
    Added action hide on circle style.
    Version 1.3.2.190714:
    Added italian language.
    Fixed Circle radius problem.
    Version 1.3.2.180714:
    Added ability to show caller info.
    Tried HandyCalls1.4.2 but when I receive a call there is a notable lag and both your app and the default phone app appears, too.
    Using DU rom and nonintrusive setting.

We will fix this problem soon. The new version will have option to run on xposed framework.
    Thanks
    Just doesn't work for me most the time. And I did purchase the extra features. Stock rooted AT&T Note 3, now stock rooted LG G3.

We will release version for xposed framework soon. This will fix your problem.
    Stay tuned for the latest version coming up shortly.
    Thanks.
    On Note8.0 JB, the default call screen popup for 1 second before HandyCall kick in.
    That happened mostly when playing game in landscape fullscreen.

Maybe you could implement this for root using xposed?
    Thanks. We're finding better ways for root devices.

Cool app.
    Thanks OP!

I recommend one more feature to be added to it.
    The lite call window should be able to be dragged to any part of the screen , while it is being displayed.

I know I can reject call , but if I wish to take that call say 5 secs later I can drag it to corner and then answer after 5 secs.

Asking too much eh?
    We will consider this. Thanks

Works like a charm. But I lack the ability to customize the colors of popup I have a touchwiz ROM so I personally would love to have a look like caller notification from Note 3 but aside from that I am considering purchase of premium upgrade keep up the good work
    Thanks.
    Thanks
    No not animation, sorry... Sensor based action when you flip your phone face down.
    I primarily use Ultimate Caller ID Screen HD (http://goo.gl/9Cnd5c) for this purpose.

Incoming Call:
    Turning the phone screen face down to mute the ringer

During Call:
    Turning the phone screen face down to enable speakerphone and disable if picked up again
    nice idea, It may be implemented soon.
    Interesting idea, trying it now
    Thanks

it works properly. Thanks
    Thanks