[ROM] Rebuild of Leaked V20o Gingerbread Update

Search This thread

bugeyes

Nov 22, 2006
i should leave some things well alone!

There's a problem with my solution to the on screen phone problem, if you shut down your phone or pull the battery after disabling the on screen phone app,when you restart the phone wont connect to any network, looks like this odd app is integrated into the functionality of network access!
Bugger !
Any way round this Hell?

Update!
Even after reinstating the apk the phone wont reconnect!
Will update further when I've sorted it!

Update 2!
this caused major problems for me!
the problem persisted even after a factory reset!
had to reinstall the rom to get everything working again!
but it is rescuable, thankfully!
phew :)

Last edited:

Selage

Mar 30, 2011
I don't know if it is this ROM of a virus i might captured. but i somtimes get an add in the notificationbar when i restart my phone. any of you guys got this?

nundoo

Nov 22, 2011
Bucharest
So far this is the best Rom I have used, and I've tried just about all of them. The thing is I've only got it to work almost flawlessly after I did a full wipe/clean install(using smartflash) of v20l, then reinstalled latest CWM and finally flashed V20o through it. Everything seems to be in order and apps are running smoothly, no FC's etc.

I've also used Flix123's zip for removing LG on screen phone and I don't have any problem with the network. Other bloat(that I don't use) removed: Google Music(I like LG Music better), DRM Service, F-secure, SNS, Car Home.

@Selage - that ad is probably from an app that you installed, I just installed Super Stickman Golf and I also get an ad from that game in the notification area.

KillerbeeNL

Dec 25, 2008
Where is the "no wipe 20o" version download link? :confused:

mhhh just click the above link and you find it???

if not , here it is:

http://www.multiupload.com/8T5THPZ1MH

I am not responsible for any problems because its not my work but it worked okay with my phone.

One thing is you MUST HAVE v20L (maybe v20m baseband is also fine?) installed because of baseband or you have to install baseband afterwards.

All sources are on xda so do SEARCH :D

Last edited:

vs0587

Dec 14, 2008
mhhh just click the above link and you find it???

if not , here it is:

http://www.multiupload.com/8T5THPZ1MH

I am not responsible for any problems because its not my work but it worked okay with my phone.

One thing is you MUST HAVE v20L (maybe v20m baseband is also fine?) installed because of baseband or you have to install baseband afterwards.

All sources are on xda so do SEARCH :D

Thank's... But i have 20L stock......... Are you sure it is for 20M only? :rolleyes:

freemannnn

Aug 16, 2010
I have ril 10d *recomended*
And there is 20o * matching*
Should i install 20o?

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

I

ionutp

Hello
One thing I noticed is that wifi dont disconect when screen is off even if I set that on wifi settings. Enyone knows why?

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Changelog:

· Fixed some connection problems with On-Screen Phone after restarting the service
    · Fixed a problem due to file corruption which caused the misfire batterystats.bin smartphone
    · On the "compcache" to improve performance in situations of shortage of RAM
    · Fixed some problems in the force close applications preloaded
    · Fixed the problem of missing USB icon when your smartphone is connected to the PC and press the home button
    · Implement the latest security patches Google
    · Implemented video chat through Google Talk
    · Fast Dormancy enabled with 3G connection active in deep sleep mode to resolve problems of over-consumption of the battery
    · Correct operation of the Camera Auto Brightness
    · Improved speed and responsiveness of scrolling homescreen launcher in LG
    · Implemented a fix to prevent memory leaks using the Wi-Fi
    · Fixed the problem of non-GPS fix accendendendo off and shut down the smartphone with GPS
    · Fixed problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks with more than 13 channels
    · Google implemented the GMS r9
    · SIP enabled
    · Improved recovery after being in the network coverage area
    · Fixed some problems that prevented them from making calls with network coverage
    · Fixed problem that prevented to activate the Wi-Fi
    · Improved the stability of the smartphone with a patch to the kernel
    · Improved display lighting after awakened from sleep mode smartphone, which now takes place more smoothly
    · Implemented application Google Music
    · Fixed compatibility issues with the call list Bluetooth installed in Ford cars
    · Improved battery indicator implementing notches from 5% instead of 20%
    · Removed the App Advisor as the service will be closed at the end of 2011
    · Fixed problems off the Wi-Fi

Feature:

· Rebuilded
    · Deodexed
    · Pre-Rooted
    · Zipaligned
    · Busybox
    · Init.d support
    · Auto-Conversion to EXT3

Download (Rebuild):
    Filesonic
    Fileserve

MD5: 4189de8d550d84d6fafdc71a1dc469cc

if you want to make a donation for my work click the link below:

only *.kdz firmwares installs non wipe if I am correct

i was modify the original ROM by removing the line converting partitions from ext4 to ext3, then if you have stock 2.3 on ext3, you can try this rom without wipe data and apps, but first you have to make a wipe dalvik cache and wipe cache partition in recovery...

rom: http://www.multiupload.com/8T5THPZ1MH
    Your data and apps will be not deleted...
    Changelog:

Feature:

Download (Rebuild):
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/YDuWGwe

MD5: 4189de8d550d84d6fafdc71a1dc469cc

if you want to make a donation for my work click the link below:

Thank you so very much!!! you have been giving us so many surprises!!!!! Its great to be part of 2x family!!! cheers!!hoping to get more and more from you@@:p:p:p:p;););)
    Solution of the file sharing pages ;)

Filesonic is really sucks, but there is a lot of other file share page, which are sucks too. Try to get premium account on these pages, and it will be work great for you. For examply in this page they DAILY upload some premium account username and password pairs (filesonic is daily refreshed :)), and it is really work (for some bigger sharing page).
    These accounts is alive for a day, after that you should try a newer account what they uploaded ;)

The link: http://gloriousphu.com/share/account.php

Internet gives us many opportunities ;)