DISCONTINUED [DEV][WIP] ICS / CM9 (4.0.4) Alpha 5 - 3.1 kernel

Search This thread

Aheros

Jun 19, 2012
Even 8

Why isnt the email app in the ripped version?? AHEROS?

On my opinion Folio 100 is a tablet, but with SIM Card and I ignoring that, because:
1. I never use tablet for mobile phone stuff(SIM Card, email, SMS,MMS and else)
2. Email app: Gmail, Ymail? Not enough?
3. I'm making a Tablet.
4. It's very unsafe to use SIM card on rooted, custom ROMS and use apps.(You can lose your money).
4.1 There is no SMS app so you are save.
5. There is way more important problems then (available) email.apk.(FixList)
6. I can't make everyone happy, please understand.
7. This is silly question! While writing it you already could import it via adb, .zip.
8. Don't be lazy.

I think you will make a some sort of conclusion maybe. Still I'm glad that someone using it, have a nice day.:eek:

uc370

Sep 16, 2008
On my opinion Folio 100 is a tablet, but with SIM Card and I ignoring that, because:
1. I never use tablet for mobile phone stuff(SIM Card, email, SMS,MMS and else)
2. Email app: Gmail, Ymail? Not enough?
3. I'm making a Tablet.
4. It's very unsafe to use SIM card on rooted, custom ROMS and use apps.(You can lose your money).
4.1 There is no SMS app so you are save.
5. There is way more important problems then (available) email.apk.(FixList)
6. I can't make everyone happy, please understand.
7. This is silly question! While writing it you already could import it via adb, .zip.
8. Don't be lazy.

I think you will make a some sort of conclusion maybe. Still I'm glad that someone using it, have a nice day.:eek:

I understood.. dont bother.. back to Derartem's complete Rom :angel:

Akta77

Mar 12, 2011
Any tweak for increased internal memory more of 1gb? I have full 700mb, and will not let me install some apps because I have enough space, but in internalsd I have a 2,5gb free...

any idea? thanks art and aheros by the cm10

Hi,

You're not creasy. I have EXACTLY the same problem. Only 1GB available for apps, and 12GB on internal SDCARD + XGB of external SDCARD, but internal memory is not displayed. The "tweak" would be to create a symlink to /data in the "internal sdcard" partition, or repartition but you will loose "usb mass storage" feature. I do not how how it was done in original firmware

Atheros, do you have +1GB apps installed?

Akta

Last edited:

Aheros

Jun 19, 2012
Oops!?

Hi,

You're not creasy. I have EXACTLY the same problem. Only 1GB available for apps, and 12GB on internal SDCARD + XGB of external SDCARD, but internal memory is not displayed. The "tweak" would be to create a symlink to /data in the "internal sdcard" partition, or repartition but you will loose "usb mass storage" feature. I do not how how it was done in original firmware

Atheros, do you have +1GB apps installed?

Akta

[Storage]
Total Space: 12.56GB
Apps: 175MB
Pictures&Videos: 24.97MB
Downloads: 558MB
Available: 11.86GB
[Apps]
Internal Storage
Used: 154MB
Free: 854MB

Now I see. Only ~1GB of App Storage. Well problem is serious and this should be fixed. Where is the problem source?
Maybe updater-script(There was a sym links), /system/lib folder ? In what version of CM it counts all storage space?

Last edited:

Metroid Prime

Jan 3, 2010
Any option for completly disable the vibration? in games how gta3 how nervous I get very annoying

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts