[ROM][11.05.2012] Android Revolution HD™ 7.0.4 | HQ & Performance | O/C | Legendary

Search This thread

zofox

Jul 22, 2010
Parma
Zofox!yashif! I think I know the problem with the sms! Go build prop search for ro_HIDDEN_APP_MIN_ADJ and change to 1 and the sms app will stay at oom value of 1...not get killed XD

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA

1 is too much, it conflicts with com. Htc. Laucher
Set it to 3 :)

inviato dal mio desire z. by zofox/zabak

yasirrfc

Jan 1, 2012
I bought Sennheiser cx300-II precision earphones to enjoy music with my Desire Z. And yesterday after horrible music quality experience finally I have solved my problems.

Somehow the default sense music player is failing. I didnt change my OC setting just tried installing PowerAmp and listening music on it. There is no stutter problem. PowerAmp plays 200% better quality than beats audio and there is no stutter any lag or any low quality experience.

It is the default audio drivers or the sense music player itself thats causing the problem. I recommend everyone PowerAmp music player.

u can use android music player. that is fine. and it sounds better with dsp manager

zofox

Jul 22, 2010
Parma
please anyone tell me about build proc and how to do it to rremove sms problem

Well in supercharger script are u using build prop? If yes go to system, copy it and paste into your sdcard.. Than edit it and search the line that steven has sayd and set that value to 3 :)
Than save and overwrite the file whic is under /system with yours :) that's all...

For steven i can't rememembre exactly but also 2 is dangerous because it conflicts with something important :) 3 is just enough :D no sms iusse since yesterday (and i swiched off bulletproof app) :)

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
Well in supercharger script are u using build prop? If yes go to system, copy it and paste into your sdcard.. Than edit it and search the line that steven has sayd and set that value to 3 :)
Than save and overwrite the file whic is under /system with yours :) that's all...

For steven i can't rememembre exactly but also 2 is dangerous because it conflicts with something important :) 3 is just enough :D no sms iusse since yesterday (and i swiched off bulletproof app) :)

I set it 2...seems ok...will give u feed back :p

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
please anyone tell me about build proc and how to do it to rremove sms problem

U have file explorer right?I'm use es file explorer,go setting and select browse as root and also overwrite then go /system find build prop just below,open it and find for the ro.hidden.......... I forget.. and set it to 3.. hope I did help u out :D

zofox

Jul 22, 2010
Parma
U have file explorer right?I'm use es file explorer,go setting and select browse as root and also overwrite then go /system find build prop just below,open it and find for the ro.hidden.......... I forget.. and set it to 3.. hope I did help u out :D

Cool try it mmm ah yes if u edit the file near the "magic" line there are other like that, one of them as already a value of 2 but is something important (i think)

yasirrfc

Jan 1, 2012
thank you guys. ill set it to 3 as zofox said 2 has problems. btw im not using build proc. i waas using local i think in supercharger. will switch to build proc now.

yasirrfc

Jan 1, 2012
hey zofox are u using option 10 with build proc or option6?

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

lol i changed to build proc now. i was on local but just channged it

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

alright i have set the value to 3 of ro.Hidden...ADJ. and how do i unbulletproof my messaging app. lets see if it works. i lost a lot of sms when i used wifi and only ghostly showed them. hope this works. zofo which setting are u using and work best with this? im using option 10 and u?

Last edited:

bogdan5844

Jul 3, 2011
Bucharest
Does anyone have problems playing games? For example, in Temple Run, I play for a few seconds/minutes, then the screen goes black for a few moments, and then the pause menu shows up.

What gives? No supercharger or anything. 70-80 MB free RAM.

Aresmar

Aug 16, 2011
Does anyone have problems playing games? For example, in Temple Run, I play for a few seconds/minutes, then the screen goes black for a few moments, and then the pause menu shows up.

What gives? No supercharger or anything. 70-80 MB free RAM.

I never thought of using this rom without swap disk. I got supercharger and swap set.
Also I set the wake governor to SavagedZen.

Now I have a very smooth game performance. Temple Run is as smooth as iphone version I tried.

zofox

Jul 22, 2010
Parma
I'm using option 10 with this values: 6 12 75 100 125 150
And yes i'm usong built. Prop and no i haven't used bulletproof option :) since i have used the tweak i never lost any sms... I even made a test: every 2 hour i called 404 (vodafone service) which send u a sms and all the sms arrived :) also i tryed to open the broswer (with wifi) and i have recived the sms :) so i think the problem has gone :p

yasirrfc

Jan 1, 2012
alright an im using option 10 as well with 62 highest value. it was my recommended values. i have disabled bulletproof as well. lets see result in a c ouple of hours

masterismos

Sep 13, 2011
Nafpaktos
alright an im using option 10 as well with 62 highest value. it was my recommended values. i have disabled bulletproof as well. lets see result in a c ouple of hours

In option 10 you can edit your values and set exactly what you want. The recommend options are the same for all of us. With your settings you have more multitask now. Choose option 6-7 or zofox's settings if you want to play games etc.

send from other space

zofox

Jul 22, 2010
Parma
In option 10 you can edit your values and set exactly what you want. The recommend options are the same for all of us. With your settings you have more multitask now. Choose option 6-7 or zofox's settings if you want to play games etc.

send from other space

Well with my option i have a good multitasking to, because the taskmanager refers mainly to the third value (75) so app are closed only if this value goes down...

Reactions: masterismos

Palingenesis

Dec 8, 2010
Where's battery % for this? Sorry if it's been discussed a lot. I'm using Mobile.

masterismos

Sep 13, 2011
Nafpaktos
Where's battery % for this? Sorry if it's been discussed a lot. I'm using Mobile.

well is nowhere but... you can flash ARHD Blue theme or you can flash the rcmix tweaks or you can go to the online kitchen and cook you prefered notification icons,animations,bootscreens etc.
Blue ARHD Theme
RC Mix tweaks
UOT Kitchen
[BAT]%STOCK Battery [SKIN]PureBlack [MOD]PowerNotification [MOD]MULTICOLOUR Ginger (NOT TEST IT)
EDIT: If you are bored to cook your zip use mine with bindroids animations,red glow effects,red lines, transparent red windows... (i edit by myself and added my personal likes) i have the chinese skin (from htc hub) and is all red.
Warning:I Dont know if works with other roms(should work)
If dont like it flash Rcmix tweaks to restore it.

My UOT

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][11.05.2012] Android Revolution HD™ 7.0.4 | HQ & Performance | O/C | Legendary

I'M NOT DEVELOPER, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU TRANSFORM YOUR PHONE INTO A BRICK.

[ROM] Android Revolution HD™ 7.0.4 | High Quality & Performance | O/C | Legendary - xda-developers
    Android Revolution HD with HTC Sense 3.5
    Based on 1.05.401.4 HTC Sensation XL RUU with Android 2.3.5 & HTC Sense 3.5

System details:
    - Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) - HTC Sensation XL RUU 1.05.401.4
    - This is improved version of stock ROM - no visual changes!
    - Very fast, clean & stable!
    - Full HTC Sense 3.5 Interface
    - Multi-language (WWE)
    - Arabic and Hebrew languages support! (http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=9213827&postcount=2)
    - For HTC Desire Z
    - Thanks to HTC for the base firmware
    - Thanks to JSLEnterprises for letting me use some components like part of the ramdisk and soundimages files

ROM details:
    - Removed software (CPU) rendering - full Andreno200 (GPU) rendering
    - Fully optimized and tweaked
    - ROOT (SU + SuperUser Permissions - Thanks to ChainsDD)
    - Newest BusyBox
    - RAM optimizations
    - Speed optimizations
    - Enabled GPU UI rendering
    - SD Card speed tweak
    - Data, cache and system partitions mounting tweaks
    - Battery auto-calibration script (Thanks to seo)
    - Bloatware applications removed (Amazon MP3, SoundHound, etc.)
    - All system applications updated to latest available
    - Improved camera performance
    - Advanced Power Menu and CRT Animation as extra add-ons
    - Zipaligned (Improved RAM management)
    - Zipalign on boot (for user applications on data partition)
    - Fully de-odexed
    - init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
    - sysro/sysrw commands support
    - Excellent battery life!
    - Device partitions mounted & formatted as fast EXT4 file system instead of EXT3
    - SD card EXT4 partition support
    - You can replace HTC boot animation with any custom boot animation
    - ...and many more!

Download

Android Rvolution HD v7.0.4: http://www.elektro-instal.com/napior/Android_Revolution_HD_7.0.4_vision.zip
    MD5: 373ca2f49fbecae1b5dbdf283bc8ffb7

Android Rvolution HD v7.0.2 Fixed: http://www.elektro-instal.com/napior/Android_Revolution_HD_7.0.2_visionV2.zip
    MD5: 6b92f05188df7f8b6c60f3653d7ae95d

Android Rvolution HD v7.0.2: http://www.elektro-instal.com/napior/Android_Revolution_HD_7.0.2_vision.zip
    MD5: 657758ab7ff2cf803688559814fc43c5

Android Rvolution HD v7.0.0: http://www.elektro-instal.com/napior/Android_Revolution_HD_7.0_Vision.zip
    MD5: f6cdba32b3c92ae6d8d532aa21ed7b44

Extras
    More extras:http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=9213827&postcount=2

You need:
    - Rooted Desire Z or T-Mobile G2.
    - s-off.
    - DZ hboot.
    - EXT4 touch recovery.

How to flash:
    - Download ROM and place it on your SD card
    - Boot your phone in recovery mode
    - Make full wipe
    - In main menu, select "install zip from sdcard"
    - select "choose zip from sdcard" and browse to the location of "Android Revolution HD (vision).zip"
    - "reboot to system"

- WIPE is not required if you are going to ARHD 7.0.x

Credits:
    All thanks for mike1986 for base and VirtuousTeam for unity kernel.

I am not the author of this port.
    The author is my friend: napior
    Changelog:

Android Revolution HD v7.0.4
    - Tweaked ondemand governor
    - Fixed [sys/kernel/debug] being unmounted
    - Added small compability fix for GPU Performance Patch
    - Debugging only via the application's manifest for better performance
    - Fixed auto-permissions on boot for init.d scripts
    - SuperUser by ChainsDD replaced with SuperSU by chainfire (latest version)
    - Zip-aligned using newest SDK r18
    - Google Play (Android Market) updated to latest 3.5.16
    - Facebook updated to latest 1.9.2
    - Gmail updated to latest 2.3.6
    - YouTube updated to latest 2.4.4 and moved to data/app
    - Adobe Flash Player updated to latest 11.1.111.7
    - Adobe Reader updated to latest 10.2.0
    - Google Plus updated to latest 2.5.0.329322
    - ES File Explorer updated to latest 1.6.1.3
    - Google Maps updated to latest 6.6.0
    - Maxthon updated to latest 2.6.2
    - Twitter updated to latest 3.2.1
    - Recovery updated to latest 1.0.0.4 RC3
    - Included latest DropBox because HTC merged with DB
    - Other minor changes and fixes

Android Revolution HD v7.0.2 Fixed
    - Fixed bootanimation

Android Revolution HD v7.0.2
    - Fixed FC after setup wizard for some users
    - Fixed no kernel installation when wrong recovery is used
    - Google Plus updated to latest

Android Revolution HD v7.0.1
    - Removed some obsolete libraries
    - Possibility to choose RCMix or Unity kernel during flashing
    - Added missing zipalign binary
    - Google Plus updated to latest
    - ES File Explorer updated to latest 1.6.1.2
    - Google Maps updated to latest 6.3.0
    - Added some missing locations like English (United States)
    - Twitter updated to latest 3.1.0
    - Maxthon updated to latest 2.4.6
    - Added HTCCamera.apk fixed by Lyapota
    - Fixed first customization menu screen
    - Other minor changes and fixes

Extras/MODs:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=20149129&postcount=3

Kernel RCMix v12.2
    http://www.elektro-instal.com/napior/RCMIX_v122_OC_UV_2WCR_EXT4.zip

RCTweaks v2.0 For All Sense 3.5 ROMs:
    http://www.elektro-instal.com/napior/RCTweaks_V2_For_RunnyDrOiD.zip
    Enable backlight permanently:
    "RCTweaks -> Display Options -> Button Backlight Settings -> Medium Light"

TouchPad Wake On:
    www.elektro-instal.com/napior/TP-Wake_BeatMod_3.0.zip

Keyboard without Arrows:
    www.elektro-instal.com/napior/Good_working_Keyboard_Without_Arrows.zip

SuperSmoth Rosie by hamdir:
    http://www.elektro-instal.com/napior/SuperSmoothRosie_by_hamdir.zip

UltraSmoth Rosie by hamdir
    http://www.elektro-instal.com/napior/UltraSmoothRosie_by_hamdir.zip

Xloud (increase volume)
    http://www.elektro-instal.com/napior/XLoudEngine_XxXPachaXxX_UNIVERSAL_Flashable_Zip.zip
    I do not know whether or not damage the speaker so I advise careful when applying.

Removal of notice after the shift it to the side ARHD v7 (SWIPE)
    http://www.elektro-instal.com/napior/lyapota_Swp2Clear_notify_ARHD7.zip

Removal of notice after the shift it to the side ARHD v7 + RCMix (SWIPE)
    http://www.elektro-instal.com/napior/lyapota_Swp2Clear_notify_Runny4.zip
    I am very positively surprised by the speed of this ROM.
    Rom of Sense does not require swap to normal operation.

You should not be surprised ;)
    If you want help or tips about under/over-volting I suggest you ask nik3r, he's a lot more knowledgeable on this matter than me. You can PM him or even ask at his EliteMod ROM thread.

To help with battery life you'd need to set up some profiles so clocks lower as battery percentage degrades. For this, you can use some apps. I'm only going to give a quick rundown about 3 ones I've used, they are SetCPU, CPU Tuner and the Virtuous OC Daemon (VOCD). Keep in mind that this is all personal experience/opinion and your results may vary. So,

First off is VOCD. Since it comes with the Unity kernel, you'd think it would be a good idea to use it. And it is, VOCD is a really good option If you don't want to mess around too much. It's rather simple to configure and it works wonders. However in my opinion, the lack of features such as profiles (it does have profiles but it's a set amount and compared to the other two is lackluster in that aspect) makes it less useful than the two below.

Second comes SetCPU. I've spent a fair amount of time using it, and It was a great app. It can be found in the market and bought for a set price, or be downloaded for free from the developer's site. About it's only difference when compared to VOCD is that it offers more flexibility when it comes to profiles. You can set as many as you like, and also set a "Priority" for them.

Now, to explain this I have to make an example. Assume that you have set up two profiles on SetCPU, #1 to set the max clock to 800MHz when the phone has less than 60% battery left, and #2 to set the max clock to 500MHz. The problem would be, if the phone is both under 60% bat and the screen is also turned off, which profile is SetCPU going to use? This is where "Priorities" come in. So, if profile #1 has a priority of 40, and #2 has a priority of 60, if #2's prerequisites are met then all profiles with lower priority than #2 (in this case, #1) are going to be disregarded. This gets around a lot of issues, and at first glance, it may look as a good concept, but I've also found it to be lackluster. It introduces some problems when it comes to profiling and (in my opinion) it is a bit of a mess when you want to change things.

Lastly, what I am using right now is CPU Tuner. It's a lot like SetCPU but it has a different (perhaps better?) way in managing profiles. It has a different concept, which consists of Triggers, Profiles and Virtual Governors.

So, starting off, a "virtual governor" is the same thing as the ordinary counterpart. It allows you to set the (actual) governor, and the powersave bias. I'm not entirely sure what the powersave bias does behind the scenes, but what it offers is choosing a balance between performance and battery life.

Afterwards, comes the profile. In a profile you can set a virtual governor, the min and max frequencies of the CPU, and services to enable/disable (those are Mobile Data, 2G/3G, Sync, WiFi, BT and Airplane mode). You can set as many as you like.

Lastly, the Triggers. The triggers are the ones supposed to set the actual profiles. How it works is, if your battery percentage is above a user set percentage, then the "Trigger" sets some rules. Those rules essentially define which profiles are going to be used for various states of the phone (these include when the phone is on battery, on AC (charging), when the screen is locked, when a call is in progress, and finally, when the battery is hot). Again, you can set as many as you like.

I find this concept to be a lot more versatile and easier to change when set up. It's a lot more tidy too. It may be a bit confusing at first but after spending about 10 minutes playing with it you'll figure it out.

Take the above information with the fact that I don't find any of the three options above bad in any way, my comments are personal opinion and you may not share it! So please try all three and decide for yourself!