[Q] Slapmymoto Step 7 questions

Search This thread

IDKHow2Play

Dec 5, 2013
When i go to put in echo "/data/local/tmp/rec.sh" > /sys/kernel/uevent_helper

all i get is cant create /sys/kernel/uevent_helper: Permission denied

IDKHow2Play

Dec 5, 2013
Shameless bump but I'm still having the issue. I have started from the beginning and still cant get past the echo step

jayboyyyy

Oct 26, 2012
Shameless bump but I'm still having the issue. I have started from the beginning and still cant get past the echo step

wait until jcase is on irc and then ask him for help over there. I'm not sure what problem you are having but he can most likely help you. the irc room is called like moto x or something. I would help if i knew your problem but i don't. You could just pm or twitter him as well and oyu might get a response. its probably something simple that oyu need to fix.

Reactions: IDKHow2Play

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

wait until jcase is on irc and then ask him for help over there. I'm not sure what problem you are having but he can most likely help you. the irc room is called like moto x or something. I would help if i knew your problem but i don't. You could just pm or twitter him as well and oyu might get a response. its probably something simple that oyu need to fix.