Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Ed.) Philippines (Users)

Search This thread

qwerty_keypad

Feb 4, 2013
Tuguegarao
This is just for Filipino Users of Note 10.1 2014 edition; a place to discuss everything related to our gadget, be it accessories, software or hardware related...

Last edited:

junta_mpb

Oct 21, 2010
Got one for my daughter for Christmas, but she has yet to unwrap it. I tested it a bit and it looks great!

LeonTraxx

Dec 24, 2013
Local Models available at samsung stores

Just got a local unit in jet black and it looks awesome! Much better indeed compared to ipad air :)

Good day. I am planning on buying but i heard that the only models available at local samsung stores
are the wifi only p600 ones and only 16gb. I want a 32gb model but i am not sure if local samsung stores will ever release it in
the country. Where did you buy yours? What model, price and storage capacity?

raymondngo248

Apr 27, 2013
If you want 32 gb probably you can buy at the online retailer like kimstore they sold 32 gb lte version but they dont have samsung warranty i guess well 16 gb is good enough for a moderate gamer just add a 64 gb microsd card:)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda premium

rcsiccion

Aug 29, 2012
Hi guys! Does anyone know where i can buy a desk dock for note 10.1 2014 in philippines? Thanks

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Russbad

Nov 16, 2010
No england

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Of course you're welcome here, it's the internet! The only reason I see for this thread being exclusive for Philippines is difference in hardware or accessories availability in that particular region that may not benefit others from reading posts here. So far I have not seen anything on this thread relevant to a specific region. But if this thread were to exclude anyone who is not Filipino, then that's just silly. The Philippines and its people are known to be very friendly and hospitable to all ethnicity. Just be prepared if no one bothers to explain any cultural differences because it would be assumed everyone here knows what is being talked about, for example:
1. Can I change my tablet to wake up by saying "Hoy!" instead of "hi Galaxy!"?
2. My wife gets mad at me when I use my tablet while we're eating dinner. She says it's too hard to clean the rice off the display. (some Filipinos prefer to eat with their hands)
3. My wife got mad at me for cursing at the tablet in front of the kids. I was only using voice search for Manny's next fight! (Pacquiao, some Filipinos can't pronounce the letter F, so F*** you could sound like Pacquiao)
By the way, I'm not racist, I'm FBI. Full Blooded Ilokano.

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

My wife hates my tablet compared to her iPad. She says my S-Pen is so small, whenever she drops it on the floor she can't pick it up with her toes.

wannajump

Oct 14, 2010
Don't worry about anything, this is a good thread. I've got a 32 gb, P-605 bought from Hong Kong.I love the snapdragon variant than the exynos version. I have to change the ROM though. Is this available in the Philippines? How much?

rcsiccion

Aug 29, 2012
Guys anyone know where can we get samsung desk dock for our tablet localy?

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

captsingh787

Dec 8, 2013
Pasay

Don't worry about anything, this is a good thread. I've got a 32 gb, P-605 bought from Hong Kong.I love the snapdragon variant than the exynos version. I have to change the ROM though. Is this available in the Philippines? How much?

HI, not really pinoy but from philippines , I bought my 32gb 605 from a shop in harrison plaza worth 29k brand new HK version, since their is no LTE version available from samsung official

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not

Just updated my post above with photos. Hope you can see the round "bulges" at the back of the unit. Good thing i cleaned the case and took these photos. Glad i have the unit in case so it won't remind me of the flaws at the back [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the pics , those bukols are not normal , go to samsung have it checked out
    the unit is working well though...i'm just bothered when i'm using it without the case...bought it last month and do you think they will question why on why i just had it checked just now if ever i bring it to samsung?

I got the P605 and I dont have those bumps on mine. Tell them it wasn't there before or you didnt notice it.