ICS themed 15 toggle/pulldown/battery/signal for 4.0.3

Search This thread

lpsi2000

Jan 16, 2004
TriState
This mod may seem to work for a lot you but you will eventually have issues. Looking at some of the files in this mod, it is missing essential UI components that are specific for our phones. Since the mod was not made using our framework, you will at some point see issues.

JameX_0

Mar 22, 2012
Just wanted to share that the toggles built into the Alpha III ROM work fine and don't break USB Storage! I'm sure everyone would be upgrading anyway, but I am excited to have both toggles and USB instead of choosing, so thanks again to DAGr8 for that.

Teufel Hunden

Mar 7, 2012
Ventura Co., CA
Just wanted to share that the toggles built into the Alpha III ROM work fine and don't break USB Storage! I'm sure everyone would be upgrading anyway, but I am excited to have both toggles and USB instead of choosing, so thanks again to DAGr8 for that.

That's because there built in and made for That particular rom, unlike these toggles that people are putting on the collective ics rom that's its not "built" for which in turn breaks things.

Biggest dog on the block, Note!! Now ICED out!

dman3285

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
i have the collectives ICS and this is my only ICS flash so far. i tried yesterday to flash this...worked and looked great but yeah as soon as i hit the button to connect in UBS Utilities phone went black and froze.

That's because the toggle mod has to be coded into the statusbarsevice.smali, a Somali that does not exist in our ics rom.. so I will be working on recording(hard coding)the toggles in this weekend. :D

Reactions: jawain and Romee74

AfterDarkness

Nov 19, 2011
Working on N7000 on ICS rom TheMIDTeam 1.4 Codename "B&G". I installed their 2nd update of "1.4" ver which clearly states that there is more toggle but when I boot I find nothing new, meh so I said the hell why I don't try what you did :) and I AM SO GLAD that I did try, THANKS!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got brave and flashed the zip in the OP here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1571595 from skyrocket forums. Works fantastic on DaGr8's alpha 1.

The settings for each button can be accessed by longpressing them.

The toggles can be re-ordered using the Quick Panel Settings in your app drawer.

Credit goes to the dev remf4i I just pulled it from his thread and tried it.

For the odin flashed odexed version that has been reported as a successful to make it work.

Try this:

Extract the systemui and QuickPanelSettings.apk and Ik95-res.apk via root explorer. Install systemui and quick panel settings in system/app then rename the systemui.odex to systemui.odex.Bak and push Ik95-res to system/framework. Reboot and report back if it worked. Just a shot in the dark.
    i have the collectives ICS and this is my only ICS flash so far. i tried yesterday to flash this...worked and looked great but yeah as soon as i hit the button to connect in UBS Utilities phone went black and froze.

That's because the toggle mod has to be coded into the statusbarsevice.smali, a Somali that does not exist in our ics rom.. so I will be working on recording(hard coding)the toggles in this weekend. :D
    Screenshot of toggles
    Wonder if it works on the Odin ICS.

A: No! It corrupts the systemui

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
    Where is the download for that?

Linked in first post, just kinda hidden down the page, here's the direct link:

http://d-h.st/i21