[MOD]2010.05.04-ADW.Launcher, now with... a lot of things

Search This thread

jerdog

Admin Emeritus - Purveyor of word nuggets
It doesn't appear on the play store? He seems to be talking about the free version, with no update for the paid and when I try to find the
free version through the link on ADW
News site, Play says it doesn't exist?

It does appear - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.adwfreak.launcher

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwib3JnLmFkdy5sYXVuY2hlciJd

This is the one that's been updated - but he said on his website that he is unifying features...

demkantor

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2011
mpls
nice, I tested it out on my g2 and girlfriends doubleshot, I just assumed it was to heavy for the g1, guess ill have to give it a whirl and see for myself!

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

stolenmoment

Mar 27, 2011
I'm running the free version on CM10.1, and I can't resize icons. The controls work, I can drag around the frame, but it has no effect. Is there some button or gesture that I'm missing?

Anybody else see this?

Sent from my NookColor using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AnderWeb, you may want to edit the OP to say that this will NOT work on TheOfficial TMO Roms (only AOSP, unless someone reported ADP working)
    Please add a note to the main post warning JIT users that they might have to re/un-install the JIT to get the Launcher working.
    If you're using JIT, you should remove JIT, flash launcher, then reinstall JIT. That's not my launcher fault, is the Jit behaviour messing dalvik-cache...

Ok, time to edit the introduction stuff :)
    This thing is being done completely as a "learning/having some fun" project, and is my FIRST "javandroid" thing so may contain a lot of bugs, may crash your fridge, may overheat your microwave, and so on.
    ATM i have no "team collab" on this, i'm doing the most out of myself, and "myself" is a very limited person, so don't expect miracles :)
    If someone wanna help, please tweet me!
    Also if anyone wants to donate me to buying ice-creams for my son, do it here

Here are some screenshots :)
    shot1.png
    shot2.png
    shot3.png

shot4.png
    shot5.png
    shot6.png

shot7.png
    shot8.png
    shot9.png

There are 2 main "branches" of this mod:
    • the 0.6.x branch is (and always will be) for Android 1.6 donut ONLY.
    • the 0.7x branch is for Android 2.1 eclair and will grow up.
    At the moment the Eclair branch is considered EXPERIMENTAL/UNSTABLE and is not a *proper* port, neither has the right support for different screen sizes/resolutions, so use at your own risk

Installation method:
    • Put the ADW.Launcher.zip into the root of your sdcard.
    • Boot into recovery.
    • NANDROID (just be cautious :) )
    • Flash the file.

Changelog, Downloads & usage instructions/information
    Check them here

NOTICE
    Some settings will force launcher to shutdown itself after aplying, so if your launcher shuts off on settings exit, you should "relaunch" it pressing your home phisical button.

Theme-related things
    This thing is not "themed", it uses default highlight colours, etc, so if you're using a themed launcher or a themed rom, it will overwrite it and you'll loose those changes.
    Solutions:
    • Ask your themer/rom dev to change this launcher images.
    • Try using metamorphs out there to change it yourself

Metamorphs

NOTE "Githubbed", hope is everything allright... my first time using source control systems...
    AnderWeb's Github
    I've uploaded a 0.3b cause i forgot to change some landscape mode graphics :) Sorry!
    Nice Work!

Try to flash, flash ok, reboot ok, ... don't work...... :(
    A lot of FC.....

Restore nandroid.... ok.

I'll wait the next release.....

Bye
    Idk

How many screens do you have in your actual setup?
    I've heard having more than 5 makes the fc party when flashing things like this.
    7 screen, i'm using adv launcher from Binary theme, if this is the problem i'll wait the next release.....

Tia
    Idk

Ok, then you have 2 options:
    1-remove 2 screens on your adv.launcher, then flash :)
    2-wait till i can merge this onto adv.launcher if i ever can :)

gl!
    It's a great launcher, the only suggestions I have for changes are very minor:
    • Add dividing lines between LAB, menu and RAB
    • Remove scrollbar from app menu
    • Increase RAB and LAB icon size to match default Froyo
    + 1111 Agree on this.