google play store problems, apps doesn't showing after custom rom intall

Search This thread

cosmoskymaster

Jun 30, 2011
Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me, I've just recently install a custom rom, aokp build 39, and I'm starting to get this problem:(, when I had the stock rom i could intall lots of apps but now I cannot install some really important apps for me, like youtube or google goggles, before changing my rom i could easily intall those and many other apps but now I can't
Does somebody know why is this:confused:, and can i solve this problem, it is really anoying and i know others could have the same problem as I do.

TomTcom

Mar 27, 2011
Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me, I've just recently install a custom rom, aokp build 39, and I'm starting to get this problem:(, when I had the stock rom i could intall lots of apps but now I cannot install some really important apps for me, like youtube or google goggles, before changing my rom i could easily intall those and many other apps but now I can't
Does somebody know why is this:confused:, and can i solve this problem, it is really anoying and i know others could have the same problem as I do.

I had this same problem. Build 39 has an updated downloaded, not sure if you used that one, on the Rootz wiki page for the TF101.

Either way, I did a combination of clear cache and data on the Play Store app and rebooted. It eventually showed up. Also, you could try flashing Gaaps again. I noticed when I flashed Gaaps on the updated build 39 for the TF101 that it didn't install Gmail and Navigation but it does work.