[q] htc sensation xl help !!!

Search This thread

Kingkong2121

Apr 25, 2012
I ****ed up and completely wiped my xl , i need to find the software or rom to reinstall the factory rom/software , any idea or links would help , i don't want to have a very expansive paper weight :(:(:(:(:( , it how absolutely nothing on the hard drive what am i to do ? :(

Kingkong2121

Apr 25, 2012
idk i was ****ing with it boot and now when i turn it on its just stays on the htc white screen , i think i just need to put some software in it ,

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
All you have done is a full wipe. Its no big deal. Flash a rom from recovery or a RUU from bootloader.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Kingkong2121

Apr 25, 2012
Big prob

nothing is working ! remember that the only thing i see is the boot menu where you press down on the volume button and click power , how would i install the rom or sftware from their ? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

nipsadinio

Apr 23, 2012
Sydney
Do you have recovery installed already?
1)If so boot into that and mount ur sd car to usb cable.

2)If you don't then go to fastboot, connect it to your computer using a usb cable, then unlock your bootloader, flash recovery and download a custom rom and put it in to ur phone through the method 1. Use the link I provided before.

Guide to unlock,root and recovery.

http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1578546

I don't think it's possible to get your old rom back, so it might just be easier flashing a custom one. Generally better anyway.

All the best mate, tell us what happens. I had the same issue but was able to fix it.

morissio

Jan 8, 2012
Milan
www.tuttoandroid.net
Hi to all, I have a friend with this radio:

runnymede pvt ship s-on
hboot- 1.25.0004
RADIO-3822.10.10.12_M
eMMC-boot
Oct 20 2011,00:20:33

He had relock the bootloader, and now he would like to restore the rom stock.

I don't know which ruu he had to download, he needs the european ruu.. can you suggest me the ruu to download please?

I add a little question, because after the BL relock the smartphone doesn't start? it starts only in bootloader. :(

Last edited:

stona175

Mar 30, 2010
www.stona175.cba.pl
Hi to all, I have a friend with this radio:

runnymede pvt ship s-on
hboot- 1.25.0004
RADIO-3822.10.10.12_M
eMMC-boot
Oct 20 2011,00:20:33

He had relock the bootloader, and now he would like to restore the rom stock.

I don't know which ruu he had to download, he needs the european ruu.. can you suggest me the ruu to download please?

I add a little question, because after the BL relock the smartphone doesn't start? it starts only in bootloader. :(

Look here
[GUIDE] How to Install: Recovery, HBOOT, Radio, Root etc[Updates 28-07-12]

Reactions: morissio

Top Liked Posts