[APP] SRS WOWHD 1.5.1.0 updated ver.2.1 for HTC HD2

Search This thread

mxm175

Mar 11, 2011
Will this work with android installed or just win? I downloaded but I can't find where it downloaded to. hd2 with 2.2 thanks

andrew.mazlim

May 26, 2011
Essex, London
I installed the WOW in my Leo, but I didn't noticed anything changed - instead in my old OMNIA, which was perfect.
So, is it working in Leo or not?

Can I use that "HTC Audio Booster" instead?

markstein

Jan 15, 2010
Headset volume too high after removing SRS WOW HD

I have installed SRS WOW HD for HD2 on a HD2 with ROM 3.14 and played around a while with it. I decided not to like the effects so much and then I uninstalled the program correctly with "Removing Apps".

Unfortunately now the whole volume of the phone is much higher, especially the stereo headphone sound is much louder than before. This I don´t really like. I do want to have the settings as before.

How does SRS WOW HD change the volume level in the registry and what value is not set back to old values correctly.

Any tipps and reg keys are appreciated since I am not willing to hard reset because of misbehaviour of this app.

Thank you, M.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello fellas, some of you know me in modaco from Omnia threads :) but hiya to all!

I continue my contribution for SRS WOW so here it is also for HD2. I do not know if it will work on other devices. Im not responsible if something happens to your device (bla bla :p ).

You might need to tweak it a bit to match your preferable profile.
    Please share your settings :).

Some info about SRS:
    Adds 3DEffect, Boosts Sound, Bass, Treble, Presets.

Please report for any issues that might appear.

Version 2.1 change log:
    + Ideal settings for better listening experience thanks to donalgodon.
    + Internal stereo stays on after restart.
    + Added shortcut to Programs and changed icon to both Start/Programs and Settings/System locations, thanks to VeEuzUKY.

Instructions:
    1. Install the CAB to \Device.
    2. DO NOT ACCESS THE PROGRAM.
    3. Soft reset your device.
    4. Access it's settings from Settings -> System -> SRS WOWHD or Start -> SRS WOWHD

Additional:
    Thanks to VeEuzUKY for SRS icon
    attachment.php

Screenies below:
    e8sb2v.png
    2nl4kmc.png

30m1f7n.png
    To make this work on other phones you must find out the sound and bluetooth dll file in
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\BtA2dpSnd : DLL and
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\WaveDev : DLL

I don't guarantee you though that it will work 100% but i could give it a try.

This holds for all the WM phones! It must be created an appropriate cab for each WM phone, as we have different phones with different hardware (for sound) and different brands (HTC, Samsung, etc).

Hi

Can you tell me please if i need to change the dll's you mentioned or the program do it itself? My phone is HTC HD Mini
    p.s.your prog works on my phone,but i'm just not sure if i need to replace anything or it will just work out of the box:)
    Thanks.
    I installed the WOW in my Leo, but I didn't noticed anything changed - instead in my old OMNIA, which was perfect.
    So, is it working in Leo or not?

It actually does work. However, the difference is noticeable mainly with earphones.

Yea HTC Audiobooster is almost same as SRS WOW...