f300T - Cm10.2 Ok --> Update Cm11 Impossible

Search This thread

Sensenix

Feb 13, 2014
Hi all,

Before to explain my problem, I want to do my Apologies because I'm french and my English isn't Fluently ^^
So, I have a TF300T unlocked with TWRP. I setup the stable CM 10.2 for my tab and it was a success.
But when i want to update with the CM11 proposed in Settings of the Tab, i have this message in TWRP :

E : error executing updater in zip '/sdcard/cm-11.....
Error Flashing ZIP.
Failed in red

My intial config is JB Stock 4.2.1.
I tried to install a CM 11 directly with TWRP and didn't work ....

Can you Help ME please ?
I have to install CWM ? But wich version ?
Thanks for you help .

(Now i set up a official 4.2 from Asus (available on Asus Website) in waiting an issue)
With an OmniRom, I have the same problem ...

Sense

Last edited:

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
Hi all,

Before to explain my problem, I want to do my Apologies because I'm french and my English isn't Fluently ^^
So, I have a TF300T unlocked with TWRP. I setup the stable CM 10.2 for my tab and it was a success.
But when i want to update with the CM11 proposed in Settings of the Tab, i have this message in TWRP :

E : error executing updater in zip '/sdcard/cm-11.....
Error Flashing ZIP.
Failed in red

My intial config is JB Stock 4.2.1.
I tried to install a CM 11 directly with TWRP and didn't work ....

Can you Help ME please ?
I have to install CWM ? But wich version ?
Thanks for you help .

(Now i set up a official 4.2 from Asus (available on Asus Website) in waiting an issue)
With an OmniRom, I have the same problem ...

Sense

You need to use TWRP 2.6.3.2 to flash CM11 or OmniROM. Install it and then reboot back into CM10.2 and then install CM11.

kmoffat

Jan 27, 2011
Is there no recovery that will install both cm10 and cm11?

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk

f69m

Feb 24, 2013
Munich
It is not possible to flash both CM10 based ROMs and CM11 based ROM on the same TWRP without editing the ROM itself.
Patches to make both work are under way. My MultiROM TWRP can do both without changes, but it is much harder to integrate into a normal ROM+recovery build. Those patches are still unstable.

Reactions: kmoffat

kmoffat

Jan 27, 2011
suggestions?

I currently am (happily) running cm10.2 with twrp v2.6.3.0, bootloader US_epad-10.6.1.27.5-20130902 but would like to try kitkat. Would multirom be an option? (I'm new to this, and have only tried CROMi-x and CM10.2) Or would a flash of an updated twrp and cm11 be a better choice for a newbie?
thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is there no recovery that will install both cm10 and cm11?

It is not possible to flash both CM10 based ROMs and CM11 based ROM on the same TWRP without editing the ROM itself.
    Patches to make both work are under way. My MultiROM TWRP can do both without changes, but it is much harder to integrate into a normal ROM+recovery build. Those patches are still unstable.