Super One click Root How To guide.

Search This thread

rd5150

Mar 27, 2010
will unroot work if the phone was rooted using the manual method?

Sent from my VS910 4G using XDA App

MXFrodo195

Feb 12, 2011
Hmmm, everytime it says "extract gingerbreak" the program freezes, on both of my computers... And the LG Android drivers are installed.

MXFrodo195

Feb 12, 2011
Well after breaking the command prompt on my laptop(vista...) I got it on my old desktop. Problem was computer sucked. So if anyone has a crappy computer. When it freezes. On your phone endebug. Wait about twenty seconds. It'll freeze again. Debug it. It'll freeze again. Undebug again. Itll process about half of the information. Then this time it wont freeze but it'll wait for you to debug it again. Then it'll install superuser and test it. So Gingerbreak. Freeze. Undebug. Freeze. Debug. Freeze. Undebug. Ask for root. Debug.

Hey not everyone has good computers now :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA Premium App

maggio08005

Apr 16, 2011
AUGUSTA, GA
Hi guys, I have google chrome and i downloaded the (s1c 1.91) but when i when to extract from my downloads folder, it wouldnt let me it said
" Cannot Complete the Compressed (zipped) Folders Extraction Wizard

The compressed (zipped) folder is empty.
Before you can extract files, you must copy files to this compressed (zipped) folder.

To close this wizard, click finish"

I have windows 7, can anyone help or tell me whats up?

Sent from my VS910 4G using XDA Premium App

nick99wj

Aug 13, 2010
Rochester, NY
Yea, and I installed the drivers however windows is still asking to go through the horrible windows driver wizard but doesn't locate the drivers anywhere.

majorpay

Jun 6, 2010
Colorado
Yea, and I installed the drivers however windows is still asking to go through the horrible windows driver wizard but doesn't locate the drivers anywhere.

Here: http://www.lgforum.com/resources

Find the LG Revolution in that list and grab the WHQL drivers.

@bwhxeon - you may want to include that link in your guide. Those drivers are a pain in the butt to find.

majorpay

Jun 6, 2010
Colorado
I'll put the link up on the original post, so these will get windows to stop asking for drivers even after they are installed via boostrap already?

Yeah, this is the complete set of drivers for this device (nothing omitted). It will go through the process of setting up the drivers one more time, and then never again (it should find everything).

lazarus2297

Sep 2, 2010
North Carolina
Ok so I used the drivers from that page and when I use S1C it gets to running psnsuter (or gingerbreak both do the same thing) it never gets any further.. I even waited like 15mins.. I have usb debug on and internet connection mode. I tried the manual adv method and when I run the. rage command in adb shell adb restarts but my phone never shows back online doing the adb devices command... I am at a loss.... have used both win 7 and win XP.

Sent from my DROID2 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    confirmed not working, guide removed till update is available

Here: http://www.lgforum.com/resources

Find the LG Revolution in that list and grab the WHQL drivers.

@bwhxeon - you may want to include that link in your guide. Those drivers are a pain in the butt to find.
    Running the rage command works because when u push the ragethecage file you push it to rage. Also when I did it I had to do adb usb remount or something like that and then after I remounted I no longer had the permission denied problem.

Sent from my VS910 4G using XDA App
    how do i un-root. tried to hit unroot and doesn't work? which method did u use psneuter or gingerbreak?
    Chrisusa97
    Try to disable/enable usb debug mode when unroot freezes

Sent from my Cubed VS910 4G.