Sirius XM 2.0 App Apk

Search This thread

mfpreach

Nov 17, 2007
Would someone mind posting their US Sirius 2.0 app that was just released?
Us Canadians cant' download it, even when we use market enabler and change our provider.
Could someone post their apk from their /system dir?
Thanks in advance.

pbaden

May 18, 2007
SiriusXM App 2.0 Crashing Droid Incredible MIUI 2.3.2

I downloaded the new app right away, hoping it would be better than the old piece of junk I've been running. Of course, every time I click on a channel I get an FC. It's unusable. I've had to roll back to 1.6.2. Anyone having similiar probs? Anyone have it working?

I'm also running Incredikernel, and I have apps / davik running on sd-ext. I suppose that might be causing the problem, but all other apps are working great.

(Tried installing Flash. No change.)

erwin33

Apr 8, 2009
And there is already a new update: version 2.0.0.62 Could someone post the new version? Thanks.

pbaden

May 18, 2007
Here's the new version

Hmmm. As a newer member I'm not allowed to post links.

So... it's at megashare /4179513.

Interesting. I flashing an older ROM and the App worked fine. Backed up the app and data, and then flashed MIUI. Restored data and app, but it still crashes.

Long story short, I have found a way to get it to work. You just can't tap directly on a station. But, if you select a PROGRAM, it works. I discovered this because I created an alert for a radio show, and when I started the new app it asked me if I wanted to listen to it immediately. I chose YES and it worked. Further testing revealed that this is easy to duplicate, and the solution does actually work. You just can't tap directly on a station. You have to select the program.

The app is still a memory hog and I'm still losing connection frequently... but maybe not as much as before. I hope this helps someone!

mfpreach

Nov 17, 2007
I don't have the problems all you guys have running ics 4.04 , it is however buggy when I don't exit it and receive or make a phone call.

stjs

Jun 2, 2011
Anybody have the ver 2.0.0.70 APK just put out today (June 2)? It has a lot of improvements that I have been waiting for. I am in Canada but my Sirius sub is a USA account so I can not get it through the market.

davidmccammond

Jun 9, 2012
Same for me, does anyone happen to have the new version (vs 2.0.0.70) for a european newbie to run on the Samsung Galaxy S3?

Thanks in advance :)
David

Top Liked Posts