Garmin Xperia

Search This thread

kristijan15

Dec 19, 2012
Zagreb
Can someone pls share the garmin xperia navigation app as this is not available to download in my country through xperia lounge?
Thanks in advance

RedDragonTaff

May 12, 2010
Can someone pls share the garmin xperia navigation app as this is not available to download in my country through xperia lounge?
Thanks in advance

I just grabbed the apk from my UK spec'ed Xperia Z2 (D6503 running 4.4.2 build 17.1.A.2.55). I have zipped the apk with max compression. Just unpack and test as you need. Hope this helps. :good:

Attachments

• Navigation_5.0.1.zip
    18.5 MB · Views: 1,455

Abby Oddie

Aug 13, 2014
I think, the extension for SmartWatch 2 will be available in Google Play, and it will let SmartWatch 2 receive navigation information, via Bluetooth, from the smartphone. Users will see a detailed map on their wrist, making it easy to navigate on foot. You will be able to see your current position, as well as your route, and there’s also a neat zoom function which lets you take a closer look at your map.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks in advance

I just grabbed the apk from my UK spec'ed Xperia Z2 (D6503 running 4.4.2 build 17.1.A.2.55). I have zipped the apk with max compression. Just unpack and test as you need. Hope this helps. :good: