[Q] 4.4.3 wont load and no access to recovery mode

Search This thread

1cybermage1

Nov 19, 2013
Ok so let me lay this out when the OTA came out back on 4.2 I unrooted and just went stock and since i have done all of the updates to this point with no problem but now it will just sit on the opening loading graphic. and to top it all off it is not registering for fastboot i just have no idea at this point what to do. any help that i could get would be great i am just at a loss for what to do

freakonsonic.

Nov 14, 2009
Ok so let me lay this out when the OTA came out back on 4.2 I unrooted and just went stock and since i have done all of the updates to this point with no problem but now it will just sit on the opening loading graphic. and to top it all off it is not registering for fastboot i just have no idea at this point what to do. any help that i could get would be great i am just at a loss for what to do

Same here. N4 stucks on Google logo. I can access bootloader/recovery but "<adb/fastboot> devices" command does not list my device (checked on two laptops with several usb cables).

Any advice on how to bring phone back to stock?

krystyuc

Dec 30, 2012
Craiova
Same here, updated to 4.4.3 stuck after flashing bootloader...<waiting device> and nothing,just black screen only a sound when connecting/disconnecting and a red light a few seconds

mickey1999

May 5, 2011

I used this video to install update,. You can also root with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMQRHSUw1_w